Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any..

Credits

Are there any..

Truthful, understanding women left in the world?
    I constantly get into arguements with this 'girl' about how come I dont have time, I dont call.. I work 2 jobs, and hardly get any sleep..(damn I gotta bounce in an hour now that i think of it)
    I understand that communication is the key to a successful relationship and there must be time put aside to see one another, but theres only so much i can do..
    So my question to you guys is.. If she can't understand that, or wont accept it.. should I bounce on her or what?

signed...

Credits

Re: Are there any..

Originally posted by DWizard of AAHS
    I constantly get into arguements with this 'girl' about how come I dont have time, I dont call.. I work 2 jobs, and hardly get any sleep..(damn I gotta bounce in an hour now that i think of it)
    I understand that communication is the key to a successful relationship and there must be time put aside to see one another, but theres only so much i can do..
    So my question to you guys is.. If she can't understand that, or wont accept it.. should I bounce on her or what?

signed...
    Do what you feel is best my brother :angel1
    Still standing...:)

Credits
    dat don't help!!! I'm askin what I should do in this position? Am I wrong to feel kind of upset?

Oh yea... Not to mention that she doesn't help the situation any..
    She doesn't like some of the things I like to do and she hardly calls herself..

Credits
    dat don't help!!! I'm askin what I should do in this position? Am I wrong to feel kind of upset?

next in line

Credits

signed...

U have 2 jobs, and a woman????......man u good, but u know,if things are really that bad, then maybe you should be by yuhself for a while....because that's too much 2 handle... especially if u with someone that cannot accpet the position that your in, if u can find someone that doesn't mind communicate with u ever so often, fine, but good look on finding one... Most women want alot of attention for their man (me on the other hand, I don't care..... I'm 2 young for relationships anyway.......their a wate of mytime)

Pimptress
    Originally posted by Pimptress
    **sorry to butt in but here's my 5 cents**

no your not wrong to feel upset...especially if you have explained why you can't always be calling her and can;t see her more often and she's still on your back ... and especially if she isn;t doing her share of the communicating

maybe you need to re-evaluate your situation with her and then i'm sure you will know what to do

signed
    me

Credits
    Originally posted by trinieyes2002
    next in line
    And would that be you by any chance?

Tiney - thanx for your input.. I'll definetly consider it..

Credits

sorry, I jus' thought you should take your own advice, because, it's not all the time other ppl's advice is gonna be right......you didn't have to yell at me !!!

Now, maybe you guys need to talk to one another a lil' more & stop blaming each other & if you work so much, why don't you guys setup a day when you're free, so, ya'll can spend q-time with each other!!!

Credits

signed...
    Wiz, few years ago, I dated a woman who, near the end of our relationship, accused me of not spending enuff time with her, and always hanging with my friends. My main hangout partner, I'd seen him 3 times the entire summer, may - sept., and another breddren i hadn't seen in two months. While I was working for myself I used to see her 4 days a week, and we spent every single weekend together for that summer except for a grand total THREE DAYS. (They were that rare it was easy to count).

Weeks after we broke up, and she had time to calm down, she apologized for exaggerating.

Some people just crave attention -- and sometimes they can eventually see the err of their ways -- but until they do it's probably a question only of are you prepared to deal with it.

Credits
    Originally posted by BajanPryncess
    sorry, I jus' thought you should take your own advice, because, it's not all the time other ppl's advice is gonna be right......you didn't have to yell at me !!!

Now, maybe you guys need to talk to one another a lil' more & stop blaming each other & if you work so much, why don't you guys setup a day when you're free, so, ya'll can spend q-time with each other!!!
    sorry i wasnt yellin.. lol
    I don't tink its so much of us blamin each other, but that we know whats wrong and can't do anything about it..

This is funny to me b/c i used to be in a relationship that was the exact opposite of this one. She used to wok nites and go to school in the day, and i had my dy job alone..so when i was sleepin she was workin. When i was at work she was in school and when i came home.. she was sleepin..

Credits
    Jalani.. i feel yuh pain on dat one..

But that just makes me scared of goin thru summertimes with this girl....
    I play pan.. EVERY SUMMER and alot of my time is spent in the yard. Im co-captain of my band and dat is alot of responsibilty.
    And I definetly feel that this girl isnt going to be able to handle that.. And Im not going to stop doing the one thing I truly love for anyone..

Soooo.. As I run to get ready for work... I thank everyone for their input and I will definetly contemplate this deeply during the nite..

Thanks again all..
    No longer

Credits
    sorry i wasnt yellin.. lol
    I don't tink its so much of us blamin each other, but that we know whats wrong and can't do anything about it..

This is funny to me b/c i used to be in a relationship that was the exact opposite of this one. She used to wok nites and go to school in the day, and i had my dy job alone..so when i was sleepin she was workin. When i was at work she was in school and when i came home.. she was sleepin..
    See now you jus' said that you guys know what's wrong, so, this jus' goes back to my advice, follow your own advice & most of all your heart !!!

*Try to work things out, because, jus' because the majority thinks that you should "bounce" doesn't neccessarily mean that, that is the best advice, talk to her!!!*

2 sexy 2 handle $ex 'n' $exy-trini's Avatar $ex 'n' $exy-trini is offline
    Credits

signed...
    well as a woman, i feel that my man should always call me regardless of how busy he is, even if he just have to call and say hi and bye because if my man dont call me i will feel as if he is avoiding me, or he just doesnt care anymore!!

Credits

just offering....

my opinion....ok..now the type of person I am is that if I meet a guy at a certain stage in his life...either now starting a career, divorced, has a child or even working 2 jobs, i try to remember that this is the way I met the person and I cannot expect that person to stop his flow, to revolve his schedule around me. All I need like sns said is hi and bye to show you still care, however if we were in the relationship and the schedule came after then I would expect some compromising on his part as well as mine, then the deciding factor, if nothing seems to work is whether to bounce or not....but look at yourself and the relationship and see if you are making the effort to communicate or spend time together just as she is, regardless of your hours, or if she is just being a farting annoyance!!!
    Last edited by chinee; 10-30-2003 at 08:10 PM.

Credits
    Jalani.. i feel yuh pain on dat one..

But that just makes me scared of goin thru summertimes with this girl....
    I play pan.. EVERY SUMMER and alot of my time is spent in the yard. Im co-captain of my band and dat is alot of responsibilty.
    And I definetly feel that this girl isnt going to be able to handle that.. And Im not going to stop doing the one thing I truly love for anyone..

Soooo.. As I run to get ready for work... I thank everyone for their input and I will definetly contemplate this deeply during the nite..

Thanks again all..
    No longer
    I don't mean tuh butt in, you & Mr. jalani's talk, but, how do you know if she's gonna be worryin' about you that much during the summer, maybe, she'll be too busy for you, I think you guys REALLY need to talk, because, it seems as though you guys need to get to know each other more!!!

**just my opinion, please don't yell @ me again!!**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast