Thread: Thanks Family

Credits

Thanks Family

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-28-02 AT 01:29 PM (EST)]Thanks Imix Family(too many to mention in case I forget. However you know who you are)...No matter how long I stay away from here I always know the Imix family is here for me to come back to...that's the way a family is supposed to be. Thanks Plenty Allyuh!!!!

I was in NY for this memorial weekend and as usual it was wicked. The hospitality and love I recieve from Artists, Promoters and DJs is out of this world.

To everyone I met over this past weekend, as well as to all the peeps I've known from before thanks for a great birthday weekend as always. For those who were on the Glow Boat Cruise allyuh know it was wicked, all I gotta say is...WOY BAAAAABY...AYE BABY!!!!

I'll see allyuh again soon for June 7th in Miami, June 8th in NY again and the Islandmix much anticapated July 6th fete...DAT IS A STONE GAS...FO' SURE!!!

Last but not least...RiCardo(Back to Basics), Stryka and Garth(SocaVibe) I know ah don't have to say anything but thanks plenty brathers...YOU'RE THE BESTEST BEST BUDDDIES!!!!

Lata Go Be Greata

Bandit

Credits

RE: XTATIK 2003

Credits

RE: Thanks Family

yeah, rocky mash up de boat!

Credits

Montreal:
    Ah go be in TO de weekend of de 21 for a birthday party...yuh anywhere near dey?

"Out of many, One People"

Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-28-02 AT 03:37 PM (EST)]yeah, 3hours and 45 mins away, well really supposed to be 4 1/2, but i floored it two weekends ago!! shhhhhhhhhhh, doh tell de police! june 21st? i can drive down there and we can lime for a hot minute in between your b-z schedule. you know i always ready for a lime! inbox me.