Thread: Thanks For Coming Out And Support.

Credits

Thanks For Coming Out And Support.

DJ TRINI BOOM WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO CAME OUT TO MY BIRTH NIGHT PARTY IN FRANKIES ON SAT.11. THANKS TO DRAGON,REDMAN,STYLZ,BACK TO BASICS,YOUNG CHOW,MASTERMIX,MC.WASSY,SPICE(SPLYYY),EXECUTIVE,CRAZY BEENIE,CORNNELL,PAULINE &CREW,GLAMOUR GIRLS,FRIENZS,4 KINGS,JUNIOUR,POWDER POSSIE CREW,FROM DC.PRETTYPETTY AND FRIENZS,NATASHA, & WHOM SO EVER I FORGOT WHO WAS THERE AND GAVE FULL SUPPORT TO ALL OF MY PARTIES,BIG UP YOUR SELF.

I WILL BE HAVING AN APPRECIATION FETE SOON FOR ALL MY FRIENDS,FAMILY,AND THE PEOPLE THAT ALWAYS SUPPORT TRINI BOOM AND KARAMEL PROMOTIONS.

NUFF BIG UP TO KARAMEL PROMOTIONS FOR ALL THAT SHE DID. THAT'S MY HEART. I WANT ALL THE CREW TO COME OUT. IT WILL BE HELD IN FRANKIES LOUNGE. THREE TOP DJ'S,FREE ADM. TO THE CREW AND CREWS THAT ALWAYS SUPPORT ME. $7 FOR EVERY ONE ELSE. LOOK OUT FOR THAT DANCE SOON....

SAT. WAS A BLAST....WHO MISSED IT MISSED ALOT.....04 NEXT YEAR FOR THEM... THANKS TO ALL.. ONE LOVE ...T.BOOM

Credits
    DRAGON THANK U ALOT BRO. MUCH THANKS TO ISLANDMIX.

Credits
    Boom - Cornell and I just wanna say that it was our pleasure to come out Saturday. Can't wait for the appreciation bash. Give us a call!

Credits
    Sorry I couldn't make it Boom.............It was my weekend with the kids...................I heard it was nice.............woman for days............Dragon called me to rub it in...................next time.............

1Luv! Bless!

Credits
    Top Dog big up ya self!!! sorry about that...the kids come first... see u at your big fete next month. one luv.:grabit