Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for coming out

n/a

Thanks for coming out Friday nite@Graham

I will like to say thanks to all the fellow I'mixers for coming out Friday nite@ Graham Resort. My Sister was very happy that u guys came n celebrated with her and supported the SB Family.

I'm sorry I didn't see most of u guys I was busy behind the bar whole nite n selling tickets. I had fun in my own lil way behind the bar laughin at people.

I hope u guys enjoyed yuhselves. THANKS AGAIN

BIG UP TO:
    NATURAL FREAKS, NATURAL MYSTIK, GAIL ANN, BENJAI, CLOUD 9 CREW, DRAGON and MY SPOIL BRATTZ FAMILY

Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Credits
    But AA....Miss Lady I thought dat was MY JOB, but tanx anyway babes..& how could u forget 2 big up de Boss in de business....GB God Bless yuh dun kno big tings ah gwaan all de time tanx 4 yuh support & thanks 2 everyone dat came out.....sorry Kamasutra i'll make it up 2 U.....& i'll keep u guys posted on the next Spoil Brattz Bashment, once again tanx 4 da SUPPORT

Tanx 2 de Island Divas, Khaos Crew,Wild Meat, Imixers, Powder Posse, Double-Platinum, Natural Freaks, Natural Mystik, all Super Stars & everyone who came out tanx again....

ps- De Blessed 1 u coulda tell me it was u...I woulda gave u de hypnotic on da house, after all we are ARIES :p :p
    Last edited by I Like It 2 Bad; 03-31-2003 at 10:08 AM.

n/a
    Sorry Titer next time u could do it:p :p :p

Dragon
    I had ah blast for the short time I was there .. I like it 2 bad you look very sexy behind de bar ...look out SSS…….. nelsonSt nice meeting you fellow big shot

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    I had ah blast for the short time I was there .. I like it 2 bad you look very sexy behind de bar ...look out SSS……..
    Tanx but ah hope u got a GOOD LOOK cause u WON'T see me wear anything like dat again... U & Platinum Diva were very very late but tanx 4 showing yuh face

Credits
    That was a great fete......big up to the young lady in the white top at the bar fixing me up correctly with the heineken & black label on the rocks.....very beautiful.........service was quick

n/a
    Originally posted by RUCKUS
    That was a great fete......big up to the young lady in the white top at the bar fixing me up correctly with the heineken & black label on the rocks.....very beautiful.........service was quick

u WELCOME DARLING

Credits
    Originally posted by RUCKUS

Hey Ruckus U didn't give de b-day girl a hug & kiss

Credits
    I'm so sorry....to tell you the truth...I didn't know who the birthday girl was!!!!! But hugs and kisses, and all that to the birthday girl......

Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    Hey Ruckus U didn't give de b-day girl a hug & kiss
    Last edited by Ray Davis; 03-31-2003 at 10:48 AM.

n/a
    I don't know must of the I'mixer that was there either, like Kamasutra, I heard Trinicapone was there, Ruckus ( if yuh describe yuhself I will tryin to remember)

I didn't know Top Dog was there

All I remember was serving drinks

Credits
    Originally posted by NelsonSt Gyal
    I don't know must of the I'mixer that was there either, like Kamasutra, I heard Trinicapone was there, Ruckus ( if yuh describe yuhself I will tryin to remember)I didn't know Top Dog was there

Yes big head there were a lot of Imixers there, Lordsalt was suppose 2 show his face but we ALL know how dat goes...De Blessed 1, Platinum Diva & a couple others was in de place.

n/a
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    [B][COLOR=deeppink]Yes big head there were a lot of Imixers there, Lordsalt was suppose 2 show his face but we ALL know how dat goes

Credits
    ok i'm sure Salty had a good reason 4 not makin it...maybe a side serving of pork came up

n/a
    Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    ok i'm sure Salty had a good reason 4 not makin it...maybe a side serving of pork came up

Credits
    go ahead they go fall out yuh head just now :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast