Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: THanK YOU IMIX

  1. #1
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395

    THanK YOU IMIX

    I appreciate all the B-day luv......you guys are the best
    Tonite I gine get on wild and WAssy so allyuh aires and imix ppl welcome

  2. #2
    Barcelona FC is life! Alabama_trini's Avatar Alabama_trini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,625
    Credits
    1,012,003
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    I appreciate all the B-day luv......you guys are the best
    Tonite I gine get on wild and WAssy so allyuh aires and imix ppl welcome
    Try an have a LIL behaviour eh!!
    *Insert cool saying here*

  3. #3
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    ur welcome girlie!! i will be there to get on bad myself...



  4. #4
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBajanGyal
    ur welcome girlie!! i will be there to get on bad myself...



    you see de two ah you


    have fun for me and boafya (that's both of ya)

  5. #5
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    you see de two ah you


    have fun for me and boafya (that's both of ya)
    will do, i'll take a drink and a whine for ya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •