• I would rather not have sex with a high risk "race"

0 0%

Thread: A Test Of "Blak" Sensibilities

Charley BanSin

A Test Of "Blak" Sensibilities

sounds fancy schmancy doesnt it
    well I came across this one of the rap sites I go to

Nearly Half Of Black Women Have Herpes Forbez DVD Blog

"NEARRRRRRRRRRRRRLY HALF?" I thought....woite women are looking rather splendid I said....

it was shokkin...paints the "blakwoman" in a dirty fashion....

VERY VERY DIRTY.....

"blakman" even worse cause AGAIN and as usual you fail to protect and treat well your women

so I considered if HALF OF IMIX WOMEN have it also

so here comes some "blak supreemaciss" who saying the cdc "DID NOT SAY DAT"

Voice Online :: Anger over false reports that half of all black US women now have herpes

so they go to say EXACTLY what the report is supposed to have said

and this is it

he CDC are the best people to explain their findings and put out a clearer report,” said 36-yearold Onyejiuwa. She said the CDC should send out a new statement, making it clear that “what the report actually says is that 16 percent of the total American population have herpes and of THESE 16 percent, 48 percent of people fall under the African-American female category,” she said.
    Without clearing this up, black women like her will feel stigmatised, she said. “(It will be) very detrimental. Unfortunately there is still a stigma attached to the herpes virus. It gives the impression that somehow black women are more ‘contagious than others,' and it would be best to keep away,” Onyejiuwa said.

now I am not tree sure how many of you really have sense...yet who is right?
    I say all this to give an example of who really nah deal wid REALITY....

now I am apt to believe its all a canspiracee against the niggra
    yet more so than often me thinks the "blaks" have an ANIMALISTIC view of each other...

vielent and sexwal....

its rather sad....

yet depending on how you COMPREHEND the findings...tells whether you have sense or not....or r a conspearatorial or a d umbass suh might be counted in the herpeas count....

Charley BanSin
    apologies to the indian women on imix

the report said nearly half and half of the mussi 16 percent and me nuh sure how much a dat include various indians

suh if 100 women on imix and 60 a indian then of course onu wont be counted

just correcting myself in asserting that MAYBE "half" of imix women

it should have been MAYBE half of imix "blak" women

Credits
    I'm not feeling the race relations ting today.

Mad Scorpion
    The source document doesn't give a figure on how many black women are infected. It gives percentages and ratios of who are likely to be infected. "About 1 in 6 Americans (16.2 percent) between the ages of 14 and 49 is infected with herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), according to a national health survey released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention." Seems like the root took some liberties in what they posted on their site.

Source

Charley BanSin
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    I'm not feeling the race relations ting today.
    I feel it EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERYDAY

aint gotta do nuttin just vote

tell you something else

the "blakwoman" in england OBJECTED to the report cause the cdc DID NOT make it CLEAR that they were SPECIFICALLY referring to "blak women" in merca and not worlwide

NOW THATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AMUSING

yet just vote thas all

I wasnt planning to do much typing just preeing the votes

Charley BanSin
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    The source document doesn't give a figure on how many black women are infected. It gives percentages and ratios of who are likely to be infected. "About 1 in 6 Americans (16.2 percent) between the ages of 14 and 49 is infected with herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), according to a national health survey released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention." Seems like the root took some liberties in what they posted on their site.

Source
    dem damn raycists

excellent

The CDC are the best people to explain their findings and put out a clearer report,” said 36-yearold Onyejiuwa. She said the CDC should send out a new statement, making it clear that “what the report actually says is that 16 percent of the total American population have herpes and of THESE 16 percent, 48 percent of people fall under the African-American female category,” she said.

what sayeth you of the above?
    arent "blakwomen" bout six percent of the population?
    and almost HALF of the cases?
    something wrong there
    or "blakwomen" have more sex or have lesss sensibilities?

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo B View Post
    dem damn raycists

excellent

The CDC are the best people to explain their findings and put out a clearer report,” said 36-yearold Onyejiuwa. She said the CDC should send out a new statement, making it clear that “what the report actually says is that 16 percent of the total American population have herpes and of THESE 16 percent, 48 percent of people fall under the African-American female category,” she said.

what sayeth you of the above?
    arent "blakwomen" bout six percent of the population?
    and almost HALF of the cases?
    something wrong there
    or "blakwomen" have more sex or have lesss sensibilities?
    The way the source document reads makes it seem somewhat ambiguous. For some it's probably hard to decipher whether they stating that 48% of those infected are black women or if it's 48% of the entire black female population. I read it and understood it the very same way the person you quoted understood it. The root misunderstood it and quoted an erroneous percentage. Not quite their fault in how it is worded but nevertheless before publishing something of that nature they should at least want to be responsible and disseminate accurate information.

Credits
    apologies to the indian women on imix

the report said nearly half and half of the mussi 16 percent and me nuh sure how much a dat include various indians

suh if 100 women on imix and 60 a indian then of course onu wont be counted

just correcting myself in asserting that MAYBE "half" of imix women

it should have been MAYBE half of imix "blak" women
    shud consider also that some imix women do not live in de US....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    sounds fancy schmancy doesnt it
    well I came across this one of the rap sites I go to

Nearly Half Of Black Women Have Herpes Forbez DVD Blog

"NEARRRRRRRRRRRRRLY HALF?" I thought....woite women are looking rather splendid I said....

it was shokkin...paints the "blakwoman" in a dirty fashion....

VERY VERY DIRTY.....

"blakman" even worse cause AGAIN and as usual you fail to protect and treat well your women

so I considered if HALF OF IMIX WOMEN have it also

so here comes some "blak supreemaciss" who saying the cdc "DID NOT SAY DAT"

Voice Online :: Anger over false reports that half of all black US women now have herpes

so they go to say EXACTLY what the report is supposed to have said

and this is it

he CDC are the best people to explain their findings and put out a clearer report,” said 36-yearold Onyejiuwa. She said the CDC should send out a new statement, making it clear that “what the report actually says is that 16 percent of the total American population have herpes and of THESE 16 percent, 48 percent of people fall under the African-American female category,” she said.
    Without clearing this up, black women like her will feel stigmatised, she said. “(It will be) very detrimental. Unfortunately there is still a stigma attached to the herpes virus. It gives the impression that somehow black women are more ‘contagious than others,' and it would be best to keep away,” Onyejiuwa said.

now I am not tree sure how many of you really have sense...yet who is right?
    I say all this to give an example of who really nah deal wid REALITY....

now I am apt to believe its all a canspiracee against the niggra
    yet more so than often me thinks the "blaks" have an ANIMALISTIC view of each other...

vielent and sexwal....

its rather sad....

yet depending on how you COMPREHEND the findings...tells whether you have sense or not....or r a conspearatorial or a d umbass suh might be counted in the herpeas count....
    Yes every time stats and percentages are argued, it is usually the RATE OF NEW INFECTIONS and what percent of THOSE NEW INFECTIONS are black.

But people take it and don't read context and decide it refers to what percent of the entire black population has xyz, not what percent of the INFECTED population or NEWLY infected population is black.

16% of the U.S. overall has herpes according to your post. blacks are not an even percentage of the population though, so the fact that half of the infected are black women says a higher percentage of the black population than the white population is infected...but the 16% tells you the OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE IN AMERICA WITH IT is STILL LOW.

And i previously saw this posted elsewhere as the rate of new infections, not the infection total percent.

Either way, what it says is many black women are sleeping with the same black man (because most black women stay within their race) and that the type of man the black woman is gravitating towards is more likely to have herpes or whatever else.

Please keep in mind the fact though that if you are graphing the new infections over the years, from left to right the black line is a sharp upward slant and the white line is a flatter but still upward slant.

Considering whites are still 60% of the national total population and blacks remain stagnant at about 12%...nearly half of all new infections or existing being black women (as opposed to blacks period, further proof that NEW women are sleeping with the SAME black man who had it from before)...this means after a while (and I haven't done the math to figure out where in the future that would be) if things continue the way they are in black on black relationships, the majority of blacks will eventually have herpes.

And still people sexing outside of the relationship they committed to like there is no tomorrow.

As the bible said who have ears to hear let them hear.

Credits
    I feel it EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERYDAY

aint gotta do nuttin just vote

tell you something else

the "blakwoman" in england OBJECTED to the report cause the cdc DID NOT make it CLEAR that they were SPECIFICALLY referring to "blak women" in merca and not worlwide

NOW THATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AMUSING

yet just vote thas all

I wasnt planning to do much typing just preeing the votes
    It's not amusing, the divorce stats and disease stats most bandied about on the internet are about black women in america (of all nationalities).

Black women elsewhere have it right to NOT want to be painted with the same brush. Black women everywhere are not going through or thinking or doing the same things. U.S. culture promotes different things and different pressures than elsehwere.

Credits
    And i cannot vote because none of your choices are accurate. The new/existing infections are nearly half black women. The total including black women are 16%.

So nearly 8%of the US population of black women has herpes.

Women are generally more than men, worldwide and on a micro level, so without me knowing the EXACT division of black men and women in this country, lets say 51% of the 12% total blacks are female.

300 million in the U.S.
    10% of that is 30 million...1% is 3 million...another 1% is another 3 million....

so...about 36 million blacks in the united states
    ASSUMPTION a little over 18 million are female (lets say 20 million to keep it even are female)

8% of that 20 million has herpes. Less than 10% so less than 2 million black women of the 20 million total black women in the country have herpes.

we don't know what percentage of black MEN have herpes cause no one ever seems to talk about them. But apparently it's not as shocking a rate as the black women...so it's less than 8% i would think.

So every year about 2 million black women are sleeping with the same less than two million black men who are infected...some of those may die to be replaced by new male infected who still make the same percentage...if the black male percentage was changing significantly I would think we would hear about it.

Other facts and opinions to note:
    The down low gay black male culture where they not only sleep with men but sleep with women and don't tell the women that they are gay, is alive and well despite the amount of them walking around out the closet. The women don't know or don't care to heed any warning signs they MIGHT have seen. Young people of all races in america are part of a very me first, me fast, oblivious and sexual culture but black people don't have enough black people to go around getting away with the same mistakes as whites with the same impunity as whites, because there are OVER 100 million whites for whites to choose from and only about 36 million blacks for blacks to choose from...going by my little calculations up top. Whites can make 3 times the bad or accidental choices blacks make and have room for recovery in the relationship department. Hard to swallow but there it is. We CAN'T do everything they do wrong AND get away with it. Much less do worse than they do...we just don't have the strength of numbers for it...and this is before we get into who's incarcerated and all the other little inequalities that affect blacks in america far more than whites...

West Indian men are infamous for keeping several women at once, and black american men are infamous for sexing (not actually keeping relationships ongoing since they tend to not treat the women as nicely as the west indian ones who will often not even have to lie to the women and they still share him) with several women at once.

If my math is off FEEL FREE to correct it, i just typed this off the top of my head while doing the numbers in my head please don't take it as no gospel if you feel it's b.s.

Basically people a guh do weh dem waan do but it helps to have concrete math and science knowledge of the history and effects and potential pros and cons of your choices...and if the worst happens, just accept responsibility and move forward from there. Because other problems, serioius problems, in the black community pretty much ensure sex and short term will happen regardless because people are human and humans are built to want to be with each other. We fix some of the other sh*t it will help this situation.

Credits
    So carlos where are your comments now...did what i said make any sense to you and clarify anything about the stats or what?