Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me, who is in the wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post

whatever...the exclamations mean nothing. i was jus saying thanks! and just because i say thank you cause someone gave a compliment doesnt mean im taking it to the head!

thank u sir!!!

see that was three !!! there too...
    I see you picking up some the bad habits on this site....

Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    please write down the reason here , thanks

Hmmmmm...I guess this is why people feel somebody breast feeding you.

ank
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    I see you picking up some the bad habits on this site....

Hmmmmm...I guess this is why people feel somebody breast feeding you.
    I would like to listen to his thought , just like that.

somebody said why , but he didn't . so I asked him.

Pathetically wrong.

I can't even THINK about touching my ex let alone taking advantage like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneboo View Post
    She wrong yes... you wear a condom you dodo bird!!! Then you hop on.....but all jokes aside, she raped him. If it was the other way around, whomever ass would be in jail. And what the hell was he drinking that he couldn't feel ANYTHING?!?
    exactly...this hypocritical system!!! SMH
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfiyah View Post
    exactly...this hypocritical system!!! SMH
    You know I just re-read money boo's reply and she's absolutely right.

She real wrong

Scenario II.....

Ok, so a 34 yr old woman is in a fete with her Girlfriends. So, she's wining down de place...and man come jam up behind her. She does the quick peep, and from what she saw he was cute. So, she jamz it back on him hard. He tells her, in her ear..."I always knew this bamsee was sweet, but I didn't know it was that sweet!". Upon hearing this, she quickly turns around to see who the hell this is. She realizes it's her Ex' BF's nephew... She haven't seen him since he was about 16, he is now 22.

They start to laugh, and she ask he how he doing, and the family and such...surprised to see him grow from a teenager into a handsome man. later on, he fine she again and starts to dance with her. She's impressed by his wining skills, and her curiosity is peaked. When the fete was done, he asked her for her number and she gave it to him. A week later they bull.....

Who is wrong in this scenario?

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Ok, so a 34 yr old woman is in a fete with her Girlfriends. So, she's wining down de place...and man come jam up behind her. She does the quick peep, and from what she saw he was cute. So, she jamz it back on him hard. He tells her, in her ear..."I always knew this bamsee was sweet, but I didn't know it was that sweet!". Upon hearing this, she quickly turns around to see who the hell this is. She realizes it's her Ex' BF's nephew... She haven't seen him since he was about 16, he is now 22.

They start to laugh, and she ask he how he doing, and the family and such...surprised to see him grow from a teenager into a handsome man. later on, he fine she again and starts to dance with her. She's impressed by his wining skills, and her curiosity is peaked. When the fete was done, he asked her for her number and she gave it to him. A week later they bull.....

no ones wrong....she's grown, he's grown. she has no permanent ties to her ex bf...even if it was her ex husband thats her business...jus saying.

but wait he is family...most ppl think you shouldnt mess with a family member's ex...but again, he's grown (it's not like his brother's ex or something)
    Last edited by ~Fleur-De-Lis~; 03-16-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Niether. They're both consenting adults. She's a cougar! lol

whoooa buddy how u feeling this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    You know I just re-read money boo's reply and she's absolutely right.

yep
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post
    no ones wrong....she's grown, he's grown. she has no permanent ties to her ex bf...even if it was her ex husband thats her business...jus saying.

I wonder how many people would agree with you on that, if that was the case.

but wait he is family...most ppl think you shouldnt mess with a family member's ex...but again, he's grown ](it's not like his brother's ex or something)

A nephew/uncle relationship can be just as close or highly regarded as a Father/Son or a Brother/Brother.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline

I find she wrong....i know someone in that scenario with different ages though, and i always tell her she wrong for that...it doh matter how long the people have broken up, that is just nasty and disgusting....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

neither are wrong..they are both adults .dey can do wah dey want ....
    One step at a time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12