Thread: TBOZ and daughter Finally Get away from MACK 10

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits

TBOZ and daughter Finally Get away from MACK 10

According to shock-jock Wendy Williams, the marriage between TLC's Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins and West Coast rapper Mac 10 is over and their divorce has been finalized after a marriage where he beat her and threatened to have her "erased". The duo married in August of 2000 after a very brief romance. In June of 2004, Watkins, member of the best-selling female music group TLC, had filed for divorce from her husband, rapper Mack 10, saying he had committed adultery and threatened to kill her. A temporary restraining order was issued against the rapper, barring him from coming within 100 yards of his wife. Mack 10, whose real name is Dedrick D-Mon Rolison, denied the allegations in court documents. In them, he said his wife has made the allegations "for the sole purpose of attempting to gain an advantage in these proceedings" and to prevent him from seeing their daughter. T-Boz said in an affidavit that Mack 10 has threatened on several occasions to kill her. The first incident T-Boz cites in the affidavit allegedly occurred in October 2002. She said she was leaving Mack 10's home with Chase when the rapper grabbed their daughter out of the car and told T-Boz that she couldn't leave. "My husband informed me that he would smash my teeth down my throat," she stated in the affidavit. "I asked my husband to give my daughter back to me and I reached for her, and my husband pushed me to the ground twice. At that point, my husband grabbed me around my neck and choked me," threatening to kill her, T-Boz said. She said police officers had to assist her and her daughter in leaving the residence. Police reports on the incident were not immediately available.

The violence continued, she said, when she told him in March 2003 that their marriage wasn't working. At that point, the affidavit states, Mack 10 threatened to have her "erased." T-Boz said she now employs around-the-clock security. Her director of security, James Clark, said in an affidavit that Mack 10 has called him asking T-Boz's location, a request he refused. He said the rapper told him June 7 (2004) that he "don't want to take it to the streets and when I have a lot of luv (sic) for a brutha (sic), I don't bother him, but when I don't, things can get ugly. I am going to do what it takes to find her." The rapper called again the next day and said T-Boz "doesn't realize that she is putting everyone who is around her life in jeopardy," according to the affidavit. When Clark asked him what he meant, Mack 10 responded, "Don't play police games with me," the affidavit states. The divorce papers were filed that same day. No details were provided in any court documents regarding the rapper's alleged adultery. Mack 10's attorney, Randall Kessler, said his client did not want the divorce to play out in the media, but said the allegations are "certainly denied." In his written response to the court, Mack 10 argued that he should not have to pay alimony as T-Boz's last record contract exceeded $25 million.

TLC made headlines in 2002 when one of its members, Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes, was killed in a car collision on a country road outside La Ceiba, Honduras. Lopes was a controversial figure, who once burned down the home of her lover, former NFL wide receiver Andre Rison. Watkins is seeking full custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Chase Anela.

To listen to the tidbit regarding Tionne's divorce and other TLC news, click on the following link: http://k104fm.com/site.aspx/musicplayer once you're at the page, click on Williams icon, followed by 'Thursday 5/19' (which is the day she reported it).

sharkie
    so yuh go keep deleting yuh threads?

oneshot...whey yuh gone?

tramericanjr
    old news
    dem seperate a while now

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    so yuh go keep deleting yuh threads?

oneshot...whey yuh gone?

sniper

sharkie