Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 145 of 145
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: *takes deep breath* i want to ask all of you guys (male and female) a question

  1. #136
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    WOW......
    no matter how many flaws and shortcomings i admit to, unno STILL see me as acting like i am perfect and well adjusted???????

    all the internal conflicts i reveal about myself and you think i project the "pretense of being more well adjusted than everyone else"? ARE YOU FUKKING BLIND??????

    i had people pm me their response to this thread...and one of the things that was mentioned is that unno HATRED for BM and some of the things that she says, is transferred on to me......i can honestly say, that this BULLSHIT you spewing here...every fukking keystroke...fits right into that category

    FUKK OUTTA HERE....KNOW YOURSELF, CAUSE THAT AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO WITH ME
    steups@ the bold. not at u..but whoever does that. The same ppl that argue with her dont argue with u.. whoever told u dat is the ones who actually feel that way and passing it off on others

  2. #137
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    LMAO...
    '
    i swear some of you people annoy the crap outta me.....

    nastiness, condescension and hostility?????? ohhhh bwoy.....most times i am ASKING QUESTIONS TO GAIN INSIGHT.....omg YOU annoy me....i CAN'T address YOU without hostility and condescension because your ability to comprehend simple concepts is absent.......


    i bumped a few threads...one addressed DIRECTLY to me, where i was being DIRECTLY INSULTED....AND YET, I EXHIBITED NO HOSTILITY AT ALL......the MAJORITY of the time i am NOT HOSTILE, CONDESCENDING OR NASTY......but look how mofos address me.....

    smh......i give up with you people....you people are truly sick in the head

    *throws hands in the air*
    wth!

    You don't bring up any "issues" or "conflicts" to gain understanding you want to hear you are right and whoever is the other party to the issue or conflict was wrong. It goes downhill fast if people don't take the correct fork in your path. As it just did when you answered me.
    didnt more than one person say that? y u actin so? U shouldnt even be reacting to "criticism" like this either..

  3. #138
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    wth!



    didnt more than one person say that? y u actin so? U shouldnt even be reacting to "criticism" like this either..

    rigggght...whatever......i asked you to show me an example of when i do that...and i even picked out a particular quote from myself and you didn't answer...i am convinced that is your delusions because i ask questions and raise issues that you are not prepared to address......and 99% of the time I AM RIGHT.....you just hate to admit it....lol

    because the only issue i really delve into on this board is the black male/female relationship dynamic.....and i have NEVER been wrong yet......oh and perhaps pro black african american shit.....but unno speak from a caribbean perspective rife with bias, and have no clue into the mentality of african americans....the problem with you people is that ALL unno can do is SPECULATE and speak hypothetically.....that's why most a unno men always SPECULATE about what WOMEN THINK....but unno NEVER speak from personal knowledge....and the fact that I SUBSTANTIATE EVERYTHING i say, and I CAN speak authoritatively, while unno can only guess and theorize, is why unno make up all kinds of bullshit about my approach.....you people are full of SHIT....

    now go in Tolomb thread and address what i said in there if you can....but YOU CAN'T.....and that is the perfect example of the BULLSHIT you want to try deflect on me....################ outta here
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  4. #139
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    rigggght...whatever......i asked you to show me an example of when i do that...and i even picked out a particular quote from myself and you didn't answer...i am convinced that is your delusions because i ask questions and raise issues that you are not prepared to address......and 99% of the time I AM RIGHT.....you just hate to admit it....lol

    because the only issue i really delve into on this board is the black male/female relationship dynamic.....and i have NEVER been wrong yet......oh and perhaps pro black african american shit.....but unno speak from a caribbean perspective rife with bias, and have no clue into the mentality of african americans....the problem with you people is that ALL unno can do is SPECULATE and speak hypothetically.....that's why most a unno men always SPECULATE about what WOMEN THINK....but unno NEVER speak from personal knowledge....and the fact that I SUBSTANTIATE EVERYTHING i say, and I CAN speak authoritatively, while unno can only guess and theorize, is why unno make up all kinds of bullshit about my approach.....you people are full of SHIT....

    now go in Tolomb thread and address what i said in there if you can....but YOU CAN'T.....and that is the perfect example of the BULLSHIT you want to try deflect on me....################ outta here
    I really dont get how you can make this thread and then fight up the ppl who are telling u how they feel. We tell u..then u want an example? I will answer this, I can even have one or two people testify to this.. i dont answer alot of these questions on here because saying too much reveals too much about myself and i make it a habit to separate my personal life from IMIX. I have answered these same questions to people in PM when asked. None of these topics are over my head..

    With Browni example i think it more applies to when u come with a story and ppl comment on it.. u try ur best to convince others u are right and the individual in the story is wrong.. especially when its a story involving u and another person.

    Its sad that u often think u win battles, but alot of times its people just saying "whatever" in their head because u stuck in one direction.

  5. #140
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I really dont get how you can make this thread and then fight up the ppl who are telling u how they feel. We tell u..then u want an example? I will answer this, I can even have one or two people testify to this.. i dont answer alot of these questions on here because saying too much reveals too much about myself and i make it a habit to separate my personal life from IMIX. I have answered these same questions to people in PM when asked. None of these topics are over my head..

    With Browni example i think it more applies to when u come with a story and ppl comment on it.. u try ur best to convince others u are right and the individual in the story is wrong.. especially when its a story involving u and another person.

    Its sad that u often think u win battles, but alot of times its people just saying "whatever" in their head because u stuck in one direction.
    what is sad, is that you see anything as a battle, when to me it's just a discussion....and i have NEVER posed a right or wrong story, asking if i was right and someone else is wrong.....but....you are convinced that i want to be right all the time, when all i want is INSIGHT.....that is your hangup not mine

    i speak of my marriage, and if you look at ANY STORY i have ever told about my marriage, I NEVER BLAMED MY HUSBAND or said he was a bad man or wrong...I ALWAYS MAINTAINED that it failed because OF ME....

    the other day, i told a story of a man i was with for 11 years...and AGAIN, i didn't blame him....nor did i paint him out to be a negative man or wrong in the situation.....i called him HONORABLE AND LOYAL and a GOOD MAN...and i just wasn't deemed worthy.......so come again


    when you can provide me PROOF to SUBSTANTIATE your claims that is not filled with your BIASED PREJUDICE against me that was established from DAY ONE because i said i was a LESBIAN....then i might consider what you said in this thread as being remotely credible.....and both you and TOPPA, and brownilus fall into that category.....

    i don't care what you do in PM....bottom line is you never SUBSTANTIATE SHIT....and that is all i care about.....without substantiation, ALL CLAIMS ARE NULL AND VOID
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  6. #141
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    steups@ the bold. not at u..but whoever does that. The same ppl that argue with her dont argue with u.. whoever told u dat is the ones who actually feel that way and passing it off on others
    thank you. a PEEPER decided to speak for people who already spoke for themselves. what is even the point of referencing that dumb shit? Everybody already say what they had to say.. all this extra shit... is ridiculous. my name shoulda never come up in this thread period..

  7. #142
    Insurgent Alpha Unit's Avatar Alpha Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    9,119
    Credits
    6,660,554,981
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    why is it that i rub you guys the wrong way?

    sometimes i try to ask in depth questions, as it pertains to male and female relationships....and i THINK i try to keep an open enough mind to accept all perspectives, but it seems that many people are put off by my questions and my attitude...and disregard what it is that i have to say all together

    i am noticing it between all the boards that i post on...so i am asking a REAL question as to what am i projecting that is so negative? because i truly want to change my approach so that dialogue can be had more freely....because i am always willing to learn

    i always speak honestly about my personal experiences in an effort to try to substantiate my perspective...but it seems that the more honest i am, the more i seem to be misunderstood....i am not above admitting that i want to learn and gain new perspective, but when i ask, i am met with automatic resistance...and i would like to know why?

    men, don't answer for women, and women don't answer for me....please...answer as an individual
    Initially your attitude (or whatever I percieved as such from your posts) put me off from taking you seriously. I am not above putting aside my impressions of someone's online persona to address a serious topic however, so if I do have something to add I usually will. It also doesn't help that at times you have an abrasive style (yeah ah kno, I ha one too lol) taking things that I have offered as a serious response and magnifying it to try and apply it to other situations that really don't fit. I think the fact that you and BM are sisters has an effect on how you are viewed as well. Despite the clear contrast between you two, just knowing you are related is enough lol.


    Yeah ah kno ah rell late an shit, too bad!!!
    Space available for RENT

  8. #143
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    tsk tsk tsk SMH. well then maybe these people need to gain some perspective and clarity and learn how the separate shit. because if there is a clear contrast and people still can't separate shit... then chances are they do that shit in other areas of their lives too and that affects overall quality of life.

  9. #144
    Insurgent Alpha Unit's Avatar Alpha Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    9,119
    Credits
    6,660,554,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    tsk tsk tsk SMH. well then maybe these people need to gain some perspective and clarity and learn how the separate shit. because if there is a clear contrast and people still can't separate shit... then chances are they do that shit in other areas of their lives too and that affects overall quality of life.
    The fact that you 2 come from the same genes would make anyone wonder, no matter how different you seem to be.
    Space available for RENT

  10. #145
    Black Madonna
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    The fact that you 2 come from the same genes would make anyone wonder, no matter how different you seem to be.

    make anyone wonder what?...please tell me. any type of siblings come from the same genes so I do not understand your point,

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •