Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Taken from a friend of mine's fb page.....come allyuh, gimme your opinions...

  1. #1
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236

    Exclamation Taken from a friend of mine's fb page.....come allyuh, gimme your opinions...

    'I have a friend that has a dilemma...she is engaged to a guy and is supposed to be married July of this year...while on his laptop she saw a site he was on called adult friend finder and his sexual preference says GAY...she hasn't confronted him because she claims he has a very angry side to him...WHAT SHOULD SHE DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?'19 hours ago

    I say let that fudge packer go......

    Any advice yall?
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

    Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Shes obviously engaged to the fudge packer so might as well get married and make it official.. No harm no fowl..

  3. #3
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    1,036,871
    Gay as in likes gay women? or he's gay? does he have a profile of his own? if no, is she sure someone wasn't using his laptop?
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  4. #4
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    i want to know why heterosexual women have not developed the skill to detect DL men?

    the thing is, i thing they ignore shit out of desperation....she better get HER shit together and stop worry about him.....she need to take a look at herself and why she was in denial

  5. #5
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK View Post
    Shes obviously engaged to the fudge packer so might as well get married and make it official.. No harm no fowl..
    hahahahahahahahaha
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  6. #6
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    'I have a friend that has a dilemma...she is engaged to a guy and is supposed to be married July of this year...while on his laptop she saw a site he was on called adult friend finder and his sexual preference says GAY...she hasn't confronted him because she claims he has a very angry side to him...WHAT SHOULD SHE DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?'19 hours ago

    I say let that fudge packer go......

    Any advice yall?
    Tell her be very careful not to make assumptions... Adult Friend Finder is the most common adult trojan/malware site out there. You go to it and it will use your IP address to find out where yuh located and then fill their pages with content related to your location to lure people in. It might not be what it seems.

  7. #7
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    Gay as in likes gay women? or he's gay? does he have a profile of his own? if no, is she sure someone wasn't using his laptop?
    yuh tired or wha? He have a profile on Adult Friend finder and his status was Gay(it appears that he's interested in men). Its possible that somebody else was using his Laptop but who goes on that kind of site on someone else's lap top? most people would go to those sites on their own personal laptop...

    I don't know...it sounds real fishy to me.....
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

    Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

  8. #8
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    'I have a friend that has a dilemma...she is engaged to a guy and is supposed to be married July of this year...while on his laptop she saw a site he was on called adult friend finder and his sexual preference says GAY...she hasn't confronted him because she claims he has a very angry side to him...WHAT SHOULD SHE DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?'19 hours ago

    I say let that fudge packer go......

    Any advice yall?
    why would she get married to a guy with a bad temper?

    some women just love problem...

  9. #9
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Tell her be very careful not to make assumptions... Adult Friend Finder is the most common adult trojan/malware site out there. You go to it and it will use your IP address to find out where yuh located and then fill their pages with content related to your location to lure people in. It might not be what it seems.
    did this happen to you Brother Fiyah......d trojan horse made an account on a gay website with your info.........I hear it happen to Stella husband too
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    why would she get married to a guy with a bad temper?

    some women just love problem...
    lol Sounds like the gay is the least of her worries eh?!

  11. #11
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Tell her be very careful not to make assumptions... Adult Friend Finder is the most common adult trojan/malware site out there. You go to it and it will use your IP address to find out where yuh located and then fill their pages with content related to your location to lure people in. It might not be what it seems.
    that's true...but why would it pop up with 'gay' as his status? wouldn't it automatically have 'straight' in his status and show pics of naked women? unless he's been frequenting gay sites and they installed that on his LT.
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

    Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

  12. #12
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    why would she get married to a guy with a bad temper?

    some women just love problem...
    Why would she get married to someone that she's afraid to talk to....that's just going to lead to trouble down the road....
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

    Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

  13. #13
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    1,036,871
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    yuh tired or wha? He have a profile on Adult Friend finder and his status was Gay(it appears that he's interested in men). Its possible that somebody else was using his Laptop but who goes on that kind of site on someone else's lap top? most people would go to those sites on their own personal laptop...

    I don't know...it sounds real fishy to me.....
    chuckles...
    Well if he have a page, no question...ley she drop the page with the confrontation. If she fraid his anger she shouldnt be marrying him in the first place. So for that part have someone their with her (or around, incase something pop off)
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  14. #14
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    did this happen to you Brother Fiyah......d trojan horse made an account on a gay website with your info.........I hear it happen to Stella husband too
    lol... no... but no lie, I have more than one friend who had malware on their PC that caused adult friend finder to pop up all the time with girls sending them instant messages from the city they living in and profiles popping up from the city they living in of all manner of things! LOL... so they asked me to help them clean dem PC as well as explain to wifey what happened? LOL

    True story...

  15. #15
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    that's true...but why would it pop up with 'gay' as his status? wouldn't it automatically have 'straight' in his status and show pics of naked women? unless he's been frequenting gay sites and they installed that on his LT.
    I am not sure how it works... but I have seen it pop up weird things. Not saying the man not gay or anything just saying that the girl should make sure before she go call the man gay and get a black eye... lol

    Plus.. if dih man gay and on some fassy website looking man.. why him wouldnt seh him is bisexual and done (cause dat sounds like his orientation)? Seem likkle bit weird to me.

    Lastly, is he Trini or Jamaican. This is relevant because if he is Trini then forget everything I said above... he is gay for sure. Run for the hills.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •