Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taken from a friend of mine's fb page.....come allyuh, gimme your opinions...

Credits

Exclamation Taken from a friend of mine's fb page.....come allyuh, gimme your opinions...

'I have a friend that has a dilemma...she is engaged to a guy and is supposed to be married July of this year...while on his laptop she saw a site he was on called adult friend finder and his sexual preference says GAY...she hasn't confronted him because she claims he has a very angry side to him...WHAT SHOULD SHE DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?'19 hours ago

I say let that fudge packer go......

Any advice yall?
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Shes obviously engaged to the fudge packer so might as well get married and make it official.. No harm no fowl..

Credits
    Gay as in likes gay women? or he's gay? does he have a profile of his own? if no, is she sure someone wasn't using his laptop?
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

nikkigiovanni
    i want to know why heterosexual women have not developed the skill to detect DL men?

the thing is, i thing they ignore shit out of desperation....she better get HER shit together and stop worry about him.....she need to take a look at herself and why she was in denial

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK View Post
    Shes obviously engaged to the fudge packer so might as well get married and make it official.. No harm no fowl..
    hahahahahahahahaha
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    'I have a friend that has a dilemma...she is engaged to a guy and is supposed to be married July of this year...while on his laptop she saw a site he was on called adult friend finder and his sexual preference says GAY...she hasn't confronted him because she claims he has a very angry side to him...WHAT SHOULD SHE DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?'19 hours ago

Any advice yall?
    Tell her be very careful not to make assumptions... Adult Friend Finder is the most common adult trojan/malware site out there. You go to it and it will use your IP address to find out where yuh located and then fill their pages with content related to your location to lure people in. It might not be what it seems.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    Gay as in likes gay women? or he's gay? does he have a profile of his own? if no, is she sure someone wasn't using his laptop?
    yuh tired or wha? He have a profile on Adult Friend finder and his status was Gay(it appears that he's interested in men). Its possible that somebody else was using his Laptop but who goes on that kind of site on someone else's lap top? most people would go to those sites on their own personal laptop...

I don't know...it sounds real fishy to me.....
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits

Any advice yall?
    why would she get married to a guy with a bad temper?

some women just love problem...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Tell her be very careful not to make assumptions... Adult Friend Finder is the most common adult trojan/malware site out there. You go to it and it will use your IP address to find out where yuh located and then fill their pages with content related to your location to lure people in. It might not be what it seems.
    did this happen to you Brother Fiyah......d trojan horse made an account on a gay website with your info.........I hear it happen to Stella husband too
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post

lol Sounds like the gay is the least of her worries eh?!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    that's true...but why would it pop up with 'gay' as his status? wouldn't it automatically have 'straight' in his status and show pics of naked women? unless he's been frequenting gay sites and they installed that on his LT.

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post

Why would she get married to someone that she's afraid to talk to....that's just going to lead to trouble down the road....

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    yuh tired or wha? He have a profile on Adult Friend finder and his status was Gay(it appears that he's interested in men). Its possible that somebody else was using his Laptop but who goes on that kind of site on someone else's lap top? most people would go to those sites on their own personal laptop...

I don't know...it sounds real fishy to me.....
    chuckles...
    Well if he have a page, no question...ley she drop the page with the confrontation. If she fraid his anger she shouldnt be marrying him in the first place. So for that part have someone their with her (or around, incase something pop off)
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    did this happen to you Brother Fiyah......d trojan horse made an account on a gay website with your info.........I hear it happen to Stella husband too
    lol... no... but no lie, I have more than one friend who had malware on their PC that caused adult friend finder to pop up all the time with girls sending them instant messages from the city they living in and profiles popping up from the city they living in of all manner of things! LOL... so they asked me to help them clean dem PC as well as explain to wifey what happened? LOL

True story...

Credits
    that's true...but why would it pop up with 'gay' as his status? wouldn't it automatically have 'straight' in his status and show pics of naked women? unless he's been frequenting gay sites and they installed that on his LT.
    I am not sure how it works... but I have seen it pop up weird things. Not saying the man not gay or anything just saying that the girl should make sure before she go call the man gay and get a black eye... lol

Plus.. if dih man gay and on some fassy website looking man.. why him wouldnt seh him is bisexual and done (cause dat sounds like his orientation)? Seem likkle bit weird to me.

Lastly, is he Trini or Jamaican. This is relevant because if he is Trini then forget everything I said above... he is gay for sure. Run for the hills.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast