Thread: Take a read

Credits

Take a read

Someone sent this to me in an email

Hello there, I wanted to know if you would post my story as a self-imposed penance of some kind. I am 28 years-old and Iím been fortunate to have been blessed with a well paying career and decent lifestyle. Iíve been seriously dating a man that I consider my equal for the last 2 years or so and weíve been talking about marriage for the last few months. I was extremely excited by taking the leap with him but we both need to pay off a few debts and get things straight financially before we can start building our nest egg. Weíre both very ďby the bookĒ this way. A few months ago, my former boyfriend from college emailed me and told me he was moving back to my city. I wasnít all the ay sure why he suddenly reached out but I didnít think much of it. Well, about a month ago, he moved here and he offered to take me to lunch and I went. I canít say that I felt any emotional connection like people who used to date feel after they become reacquainted but the attraction was still there. Over lunch he asked me to come check out this new place sometime and I held off for a few days until he called and said he just wanted my company. I knew what that meant when he said that and still, I went. We ended up having great sex, like we always did in the past and now itís even better! So much so that Iíve been to see him four times since the first incident. The worst part of it is, I feel no guilt, I have no remorse and if he called me right now to come over, I would. I love the man in my life and have no feelings whatsoever for the man I sleep with. Iím smart enough to know that these things catch up to the slickest of cheaters and I know I canít do this forever but is it wrong that I want to continue this affair? Iíve been faithful to him up until this point and Iím surprised at myself and selfishness. He would be crushed if he ever found out and I donít want to hurt him but I really wish I could just turn off my attraction to my ex. Iím at a crossroad and really wondering if Iím making the right choice by getting marriage serious with my boyfriend or do I need to be single?

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by theunknownone View Post
    Someone sent this to me in an email

Hello there, I wanted to know if you would post my story as a self-imposed penance of some kind. I am 28 years-old and Iím been fortunate to have been blessed with a well paying career and decent lifestyle. Iíve been seriously dating a man that I consider my equal for the last 2 years or so and weíve been talking about marriage for the last few months. I was extremely excited by taking the leap with him but we both need to pay off a few debts and get things straight financially before we can start building our nest egg. Weíre both very ďby the bookĒ this way. A few months ago, my former boyfriend from college emailed me and told me he was moving back to my city. I wasnít all the ay sure why he suddenly reached out but I didnít think much of it. Well, about a month ago, he moved here and he offered to take me to lunch and I went. I canít say that I felt any emotional connection like people who used to date feel after they become reacquainted but the attraction was still there. Over lunch he asked me to come check out this new place sometime and I held off for a few days until he called and said he just wanted my company. I knew what that meant when he said that and still, I went. We ended up having great sex, like we always did in the past and now itís even better! So much so that Iíve been to see him four times since the first incident. The worst part of it is, I feel no guilt, I have no remorse and if he called me right now to come over, I would. I love the man in my life and have no feelings whatsoever for the man I sleep with. Iím smart enough to know that these things catch up to the slickest of cheaters and I know I canít do this forever but is it wrong that I want to continue this affair? Iíve been faithful to him up until this point and Iím surprised at myself and selfishness. He would be crushed if he ever found out and I donít want to hurt him but I really wish I could just turn off my attraction to my ex. Iím at a crossroad and really wondering if Iím making the right choice by getting marriage serious with my boyfriend or do I need to be single?
    Okay that sentence is most likely false.. Therefore I will let others engage you and your "friend".

Credits
    not at all. she needs to be single. I would have a hard time agreeing with her gettin marriage serious with her bf even if she jus had sex with the guy once. but 4 dam times!! geez. she need to brake up wit dat man. sadly she probably wont, and she will never tell him.he will remain happy not knowing and she will get married and everyone will be A OK.

people would be suprise how much of a common thing this is on both sides. especially with da man dem gettin horn. so much man walkin roun not havin a clue
    Man Ah Long Distance Stulla!!!!

Taj
    Credits
    yuh email is dearabby@hotmail.com?
    ďA sharp knife never proclaims itís sharpness to the worldÖbut the first to fall against it becomes itís advocate.Ē

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    i think its at yahoo Taj
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Mad Scorpion
    Please delete dis pak ah chit from here!!!

Links30
    U c y the fuk i dealing with Beckies and chung lees, stueps. Now what in the world has that person did to her for her to go and fuk her ex, to throw away 2 whole good years for d!ck i mean are u serious and she's talking about Marriage to dude? selfish b!tch why don't she just go hang her self.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    U c y the fuk i dealing with Beckies and chung lees, stueps. Now what in the world has that person did to her for her to go and fuk her ex, to throw away 2 whole good years for d!ck i mean are u serious and she's talking about Marriage to dude? selfish b!tch why don't she just go hang her self.
    LOLOLOL>.....do u really think backy or chung lee wont do the same?

LOLOLOLOL....man, that thought is just full of foolishness...LOLOL good luck with that....LOLOLOLOL
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Gladiator
    junk email

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    ray charles can see better than you

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Okay that sentence is most likely false.. Therefore I will let others engage you and your "friend".
    word!!