Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Taj

  1. #1
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598

    Taj

    jus lissen dis song and i had to post it fuh yuh

    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  2. #2
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    ahhhh boy reverse psycholgy 4 women not to get vex when men cum too quick

    regardless i'm proud ah mine
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  3. #3
    Registered User skeng's Avatar skeng is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islands
    Posts
    4,607
    Credits
    1,141,102
    The tune haad lol

  4. #4
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635
    wow is all i cud say.

  5. #5
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    ahhhh boy reverse psycholgy 4 women not to get vex when men cum too quick

    regardless i'm proud ah mine
    why did you have to take a really good ting and make it bad? Men can never please women not in this lifetime or the next OR the fickin next.
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  6. #6
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    why did you have to take a really good ting and make it bad? Men can never please women not in this lifetime or the next OR the fickin next.
    Quote Originally Posted by bouyon king View Post
    wow is all i cud say.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    The tune haad lol

    Minutemen & Associates LLC?

    Where the imix women at ? I want them to listen this tune too. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking so
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  7. #7
    Registered User skeng's Avatar skeng is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islands
    Posts
    4,607
    Credits
    1,141,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Minutemen & Associates LLC?

    Where the imix women at ? I want them to listen this tune too. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking so
    Any girl who cant make a man cum quick at least for the first time him sampling the fluffs have some normal pumage....all good pum pum girls will agree with me

  8. #8
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    just cah i dont wanna be classed at a minuteman...


    beat off b4 u first go beat di chick....


    hi Taj....

  9. #9
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    TAJ....clear out ya PM box...

  10. #10
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    Any girl who cant make a man cum quick at least for the first time him sampling the fluffs have some normal pumage....all good pum pum girls will agree with me
    Flattery will get you nowhere ... sycophant. Tryna use vanity to get me to let allyuh off d hook.

    I just don't want it to become the go to excuse after multiple interactions.
    It come like you blaming the girl for the bad sex (of course its bad sex from her persective)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    just cah i dont wanna be classed at a minuteman...
    beat off b4 u first go beat di chick...
    hi Taj....
    Sometimes even dat nuh help some man.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  11. #11
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post
    TAJ....clear out ya PM box...
    done
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  12. #12
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Flattery will get you nowhere ... sycophant. Tryna use vanity to get me to let allyuh off d hook.

    I just don't want it to become the go to excuse after multiple interactions.

    It come like you blaming the girl for the bad sex (of course its bad sex from her persective)
    It will happen one time. ONE time. It might not be the first time we fuk but it will happen. I know every woman who has been in a steady relationship knows what i talking bout.

    Experience has taut me well doh and it dont happen to me nuh more. Big up Dr Wills.
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  13. #13
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    It will happen one time. ONE time. It might not be the first time we fuk but it will happen. I know every woman who has been in a steady relationship knows what i talking bout.

    Experience has taut me well doh and it dont happen to me nuh more. Big up Dr Wills.
    a who dat?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  14. #14
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    a who dat?
    Wouldn't you LOVE to know? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Dr Wills is the BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Ask masterflex
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  15. #15
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Wouldn't you LOVE to know? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Dr Wills is the BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Ask masterflex
    run d info nuh
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •