Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T&T vows to help troubled Air Jamaica

Gladiator

Thumbs up T&T vows to help troubled Air Jamaica

Trinidad and Tobago is ready and willing to assist Jamaica if it wants any short-term help to raise Jca $21.8 billion (TT$1.53 billion) needed to meet the requirements for a loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Read the rest here .........Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

Gladiator
    I support this

Credits

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    I support this
    Ah wonder if the tables were turned if we would/could get help from JA? what you think

This scenario is like having a lifeboat and seeing a sinking ship with X amount of people but you wanna try and save all on board when your lifeboat already pack, you ass will sink also.

T&T need to worry bout T&T first and the outsiders later. yuh ever see ppl choose step kids over biological? take care of your own.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Ah wonder if the tables were turned if we would/could get help from JA? what you think

This scenario is like having a lifeboat and seeing a sinking ship with X amount of people but you wanna try and save all on board when your lifeboat already pack, you ass will sink also.

T&T need to worry bout T&T first and the outsiders later. yuh ever see ppl choose step kids over biological? take care of your own.
    Its amazing how they can have a fund for trouble countries to bail dem out, or to loan them some kind of money, but what fund does it have for the ppl of TnT to get the things they deserve ? Y are the hard earn tax payers of TnT even helping these people, the continued use of giving them money are their situation would still remain the same. Its like money burning. I agree Saga and with Rowley, that all the years i've been growing from childhood to adluthood, dem ppl always need some kind of money, not ounce i ever hear or see them doing things on de own, even though that claim to be this big island status. stueps, its both pathetic and its a damn shame that the facilities it have around Trinidad and even TOBAGO self, good lord that this government rather put outsiders before de own first. Ah hope Rowley leave PNM n start he own party, because in all honesty, i getting real sick n tired of the arrogance, ignorance of these ppl in PNM, god knows its time for them to go.

Almost 80% of the country dislike the job the PNM party is doing n that go show at the polls in the next elections, its time to stop giving we money to these ppl who clearly only comes to us when eva dey need someting, TnT ppl come first, no one else. Time for this shit to stop.

Credits
    where wanna got all this money?

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    PAtrick Manning saviour of the world *steups* they couldnt manage BWIA they want to bail out JA.... people homeless for christmas and have no water, sick children need surgery but he bailing out another country's airline. I dunno where priorities lie nah *SMH*

Credits
    Fully endorsed!

Links30
    Why u go tek wey food from the people dem mout to give it to someone else? I feel in the next elections, ppl go be more wise in who de voting for this time around. The country in a recession, de claiming low inflation, of course there is low inflation where ppl don't have money to buy shit, is wat de arse de expect? I just see this as another waste ah we money, because ent nothing good ah go come out of this, de government know how far in de red these ppl are, so pls can someone explain to me, if they know JA is so far in de red, who de arse give these ppl in govenment to sey here, tek the ppl dem money for FREE even though we know yuh in debt n would be unable to pay us back for generations to come, i insist, the ppl doe need new hosptials, running wata, crime fighting tools, de ppl of TnT doe need that, what is more important is giving wey de ppl dem money for fun even though we know there is nothing profitable ,or beneficial to the ppl of TnT.

stueps

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Why u go tek wey food from the people dem mout to give it to someone else? I feel in the next elections, ppl go be more wise in who de voting for this time around. The country in a recession, de claiming low inflation, of course there is low inflation where ppl don't have money to buy shit, is wat de arse de expect? I just see this as another waste ah we money, because ent nothing good ah go come out of this, de government know how far in de red these ppl are, so pls can someone explain to me, if they know JA is so far in de red, who de arse give these ppl in govenment to sey here, tek the ppl dem money for FREE even though we know yuh in debt n would be unable to pay us back for generations to come, i insist, the ppl doe need new hosptials, running wata, crime fighting tools, de ppl of TnT doe need that, what is more important is giving wey de ppl dem money for fun even though we know there is nothing profitable ,or beneficial to the ppl of TnT.

stueps
    It's not a loan and dont remember ever getting loans fron TNT...remind me if I am wrong about the latter.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    It's not a loan and dont remember ever getting loans fron TNT...remind me if I am wrong about the latter.
    Well if it is not a loan that the government is giving all then that is more of an insult to be giving wey de ppl dem money and on top of that want to tax ppl hard when it comes to property tax. Boi, this government so damn chupid i cyah say ah rolling wid PNM on this one because there is some serious retardation going on.

Credits
    I support this
    I really do look at this like the US-China relationship...countries have tough times and when they do they turn to who they can turn to. If China ever screws up someday and has tough times while the U.S is in good condition who ppl think they go turn to?

Spranga
    Trinidad and Tobago is ready and willing to assist Jamaica if it wants any short-term help to raise Jca $21.8 billion (TT$1.53 billion) needed to meet the requirements for a loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Read the rest here .........Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business
    bad move i don't agree with

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I really do look at this like the US-China relationship...countries have tough times and when they do they turn to who they can turn to. If China ever screws up someday and has tough times while the U.S is in good condition who ppl think they go turn to?
    bad analogy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Trying to show them that a while back....Jamaica as gotten no preferential treatment in nothing from TNT, not even gas....yet they healthy preferential market partly to due to fact that we refuse admit countries like Dominican Republic into caricom which would flood the market with cheap goods. Such a situation as helped to casue a crazy trade deficit.....I repeat this is the first time Trindad as helped jamaica in any meaningful way..by investing in the airline.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    Trying to show them that a while back....Jamaica as gotten no preferential treatment in nothing from TNT, not even gas....yet they healthy preferential market partly to due to fact that we refuse admit countries like Dominican Republic into caricom which would flood the market with cheap goods. Such a situation as helped to casue a crazy trade deficit.....I repeat this is the first time Trindad as helped jamaica in any meaningful way..by investing in the airline.
    Check your history because i'm pretty sure that I've read somewhere that TnT has helped jamaica before. Regardless of that i have no problem with TnT helping out anybody....but i must admit that the perception is not a good one when you own infrastructure fundamentals needs much work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast