Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: sweetie tooth

  1. #1
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    sweetie tooth

    on mon. i will be getting my other tooth pulled. do me a favor; give me back all my "good lucks". i really need them. thanks.

  2. #2
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    I was like huh.. whappen to meh tooth....lol

    girl good luck ... ah wish u a painless, swelling-less recovery and hope yuh able to eat real quick

  3. #3
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161
    Originally posted by Sweetie
    I was like huh.. whappen to meh tooth....lol

    girl good luck ... ah wish u a painless, swelling-less recovery and hope yuh able to eat real quick
    tank que.

  4. #4
    Pimptress
    Guest
    good luck :) you will be back to eatin sweets in no time soon :p in the meantime i'm sure sweetie will take over your share :p

  5. #5
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by Pimptress
    good luck :) you will be back to eatin sweets in no time soon :p in the meantime i'm sure sweetie will take over your share :p
    lol:p

  6. #6
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161
    Originally posted by Pimptress
    good luck :) you will be back to eatin sweets in no time soon :p in the meantime i'm sure sweetie will take over your share :p
    tank que pimmpy.

  7. #7
    DJ Extrodinare Kaotic Intl's Avatar Kaotic Intl is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Under the only Mango Tree, Brooklyn NY & Trinidad
    Posts
    3,563
    Credits
    1,078,453
    SWEETIE WHAM TO YUH TOOTH????????
    DJ Kaotic International
    www.kaoticinternational.com
    Live every Sunday on www.Carib101Radio.com
    6pm - 8pm EST
    Sweet Soca Sunday

  8. #8
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937

    Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MrsSocaflex
    on mon. i will be getting my other tooth pulled. do me a favor; give me back all my "good lucks". i really need them. thanks.
    i hear that novocaine is bad for your health....u should tell the dentist u'd rather do without it

  9. #9
    Pimptress
    Guest

    Re: Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    i hear that novocaine is bad for your health....u should tell the dentist u'd rather do without it

  10. #10
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    i hear that novocaine is bad for your health....u should tell the dentist u'd rather do without it
    you would like to see in pain, won't you.:

  11. #11
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937

    Re: Re: Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MrsSocaflex
    you would like to see in pain, won't you.:

  12. #12
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Re: Re: Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    can't u just say good luck? geeez!

  13. #13
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Re: Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    i hear that novocaine is bad for your health....u should tell the dentist u'd rather do without it
    EH.... u suppose to be nice!!! :

    kaotic - :p

    lol@ mystic whistlin emoticon

  14. #14
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sweetie tooth

    Originally posted by MrsSocaflex
    can't u just say good luck? geeez!
    sorry, ah see dat big tooth cunny woman in yuh sig an' forget is not u


    besides, admit it, if ah doan harass u, yuh guh pm strykah and tell he somebody tief mystic account an' mekkin post :p


    good luck dahlin, ah sure you'll be fine.......grrrr ouch that was hard


    sweetie - sawwy auntie, i'll behave

  15. #15
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    sorry, ah see dat big tooth cunny woman in yuh sig an' forget is not u


    besides, admit it, if ah doan harass u, yuh guh pm strykah and tell he somebody tief mystic account an' mekkin post :p


    good luck dahlin, ah sure you'll be fine.......grrrr ouch that was hard


    sweetie - sawwy auntie, i'll behave
    dats better :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •