Thread: Suitable Sentence ??

Credits

Suitable Sentence ??

29 YEARS FOR BANK ROBBERY..... IM ALL FOR if u do the crime you do the time but damn 29 years !!!!! ... i guess :o

Working with the public everyday i hear alot of stories. This one client i had on monday gave me his resume and there was some times missing. he told me was in jail. i was like ok for how long he was like 29 years.... that man went to jail before i was even born ... good lord...

anyway back to the topic .. do u think 29 years is a suitable sentence for bank robbery ??

m
    Credits
    Was a gun involve?

Were innocent lives threatened?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vi-woman
    29 YEARS FOR BANK ROBBERY..... IM ALL FOR if u do the crime you do the time but damn 29 years !!!!! ... i guess :o

Working with the public everyday i hear alot of stories. This one client i had on monday gave me his resume and there was some times missing. he told me was in jail. i was like ok for how long he was like 29 years.... that man went to jail before i was even born ... good lord...

anyway back to the topic .. do u think 29 years is a suitable sentence for bank robbery ??
    That's messed up. How long he been out? Wha he a client trying to get? and how old are u?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    Was a gun involve?

Were innocent lives threatened?

i asked but he never answered the question so i left it alone

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ STAMINA
    That's messed up. How long he been out? Wha he a client trying to get? and how old are u?

hes been out for a year or so . i work for the unemployment office and i was helping him find a job so he can get off unemployment. 27

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vi-woman
    hes been out for a year or so . i work for the unemployment office and i was helping him find a job so he can get off unemployment. 27
    but wait dey!! u rob a fackin bank and u tell me when u come outta jail u no got no freakin money. Me know even 30 years ago if u go rob ah bank u no rob for $100. He asss schupid. If me was to rob, me go rob for millions so when me get out me asss got some millions to live offa. Tell he asss mcdonalds always hiring. Tell he keep he eyes pealed for dem help wanted signs inna dryclears too.

If u no tell de feds where u hide de money and u come back jus hope it still dey.