Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suicide?

Credits

Question Serious Question...

Okay i have a serious question. Please do not take this in a racist way...but..why everytime i read the papers and i see a suicide or a murder suicide article..I can almost guarantee its a person of EAST INDIAN descent??? Any ideas please???
    Last edited by HUTRINI; 03-20-2005 at 12:30 PM.

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTRINI
    Okay i have a serious question. Please do not take this in a racist way...but..why everytime i read the papers and i see a suicide or a murder suicide article..I can almost guarantee its a person of EAST INDIAN descent??? Any ideas please???
    r u American newspapers or are you not in the US??

Credits
    nah i talking bout in the caribbean...more specifically trinidad...

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    nah i talking bout in the caribbean...more specifically trinidad...
    oh ok, don't know nuttin about dat

Credits
    no scene....

Credits
    they cyah take stress nah.............i only talking about those i know not a generalization. They cyah face they man or oman leaving them or just life stress like other ppl.

It crazy but true

LSK
    Credits

Doh feel bad. Same ting dey does say about we when we in de papers fuh robbin' tiefin' an lootin'.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by arimagal72
    they cyah take stress nah.............i only talking about those i know not a generalization. They cyah face they man or oman leaving them or just life stress like other ppl.

It crazy but true
    fuh real jed..i tired hear some of my east indian friends say they go kill...their woman if they ever horn them...and how they have a better life waiting for them..etc..i dunno is like a cultural thing..they real emotional..to put in layman terms "dey does real take in"

Credits
    fuh real jed..i tired hear some of my east indian friends say they go kill...their woman if they ever horn them...and how they have a better life waiting for them..etc..i dunno is like a cultural thing..they real emotional..to put in layman terms "dey does real take in"
    yeah dey does take in it so much sometimes dey does feel dey hadda "take in" d gramoxonne. I doh kno...
    *Insert cool saying here*

sharkie
    i doh know what it is either, it has come to the point where they call poisons like grammozone and lanate "indian tonic." i doh want to call it some sort of follow fashion, but when ever they are in a predicament.....they decide to take the easy way out.

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i doh know what it is either, it has come to the point where they call poisons like grammozone and lanate "indian tonic." i doh want to call it some sort of follow fashion, but when ever they are in a predicament.....they decide to take the easy way out.
    I was now goin an say that...when they cant take the pressure they resort to indian tonic.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by trini2bk
    I was now goin an say that...when they cant take the pressure they resort to indian tonic.
    did you see the story about that ASJA principal?? he could pulled over fuh drunk drivin by some high head of the police and a day or two before his court date....de man gone and commit suicide.

and it was only fuh a drunk drivin charge!!! but i guess the shame of facing his peers, colleagues and students was jus too much fuh him.

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    Nah i didnt see the story......but typical outcome

Credits
    Hey i doh care what nationality they be if they want to kill themselves i say go aheah jump, but they should not be killing others. Just jump off the building and done wid that.

Indianute
    is their a high suicide rate in India? dont black people in trinidad kill themselves also?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast