Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Suggestions

  1. #1
    Registered User KingSaul is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    1,500,557

    Suggestions

    Wussup peeps?

    We at Baruch College would like to thank all the people who turned out for last year's Caribbean Show that showcased Machel Montano and Xtatik. The show was a huge success and the intention this year is to match or probably up the 2004 event. With that said... there have been numerous, countless, ongoing requests for an encore performance by Machel and Xtatik.

    We need some feedback from you guys. Who do you all want to see for both Reggae and Soca at the 2005 show? Your advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Our aim is to please the diverse audience that our show facilitates (keep that in mind).

    Peace.
    Last edited by KingSaul; 02-28-2005 at 11:00 AM.

  2. #2
    if ah hook say wat trini400's Avatar trini400 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    91
    Credits
    265
    machel & xtatic

  3. #3
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    machel
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  4. #4
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSaul
    Wussup peeps?

    We at Baruch College would like to thank all the people who turned out for last year's Caribbean Show that showcased Machel Montano and Xtatik. The show was a huge success and the intention this year is to match or probably up the 2004 event. With that said... there have been numerous, countless, ongoing requests for an encore performance by Machel and Xtatik.

    We need some feedback from you guys. Who do you all want to see for both Reggae and Soca at the 2005 show? Your advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Our aim is to please the diverse audience that our show facilitates (keep that in mind).

    Peace.
    Reggae - Capleton, Mad Cobra, Buju, Sizzla, Beenie & Bounty. Anyone of them would be good. No Kartel his performance is like watching paint dry.

  5. #5
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    destra would be nice
    beenie man
    machel
    krosfyah

    any combination of these would be cool

  6. #6
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    most any artist I would have supported as i have for years.

    but I refuse to support the show if them security guards gonna push women *like me* in the chest again like last year :devil

  7. #7
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    most any artist I would have supported as i have for years.

    but I refuse to support the show if them security guards gonna push women *like me* in the chest again like last year :devil

    oh boy...i hope u got new security...cause they might have our pics up this time at the door...dont think we'll be able to get in again until Junkie stops threaten the security!

    but again..i think for the most part, the support will be there...but i would love to see some soca bands...like krosfyah, imj and them types...and u know u could never go wrong with Machel...and of course i loooove maximus...so u would have me or sure!

  8. #8
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSaul
    Wussup peeps?

    We at Baruch College would like to thank all the people who turned out for last year's Caribbean Show that showcased Machel Montano and Xtatik. The show was a huge success and the intention this year is to match or probably up the 2004 event. With that said... there have been numerous, countless, ongoing requests for an encore performance by Machel and Xtatik.

    We need some feedback from you guys. Who do you all want to see for both Reggae and Soca at the 2005 show? Your advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Our aim is to please the diverse audience that our show facilitates (keep that in mind).

    Peace.
    Since this is my ALMA MATER, I want to see Jamesy P.

  9. #9
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929
    Soca...Shurwayne & Traffik, Maximus, Xtatik
    Reggae...Elephant Man, Capleton.

  10. #10
    Registered User KingSaul is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8
    Credits
    1,500,557
    Ok Peeps....

    Now help me out here. I know we all like several artistes but I am trying to get a real good sample here of the ones we really want to see perform. Baruch is being given acclaim for having the best College Caribbean Show in NYC so we will as always try our best to please everyone, hence, if you guys could nominate one(1) for Soca and one(1) for reggae it'll be much easier to meet the demands of our supporters and newcomers to the event.

    Much thanks everyone

  11. #11
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSaul
    Ok Peeps....

    Now help me out here. I know we all like several artistes but I am trying to get a real good sample here of the ones we really want to see perform. Baruch is being given acclaim for having the best College Caribbean Show in NYC so we will as always try our best to please everyone, hence, if you guys could nominate one(1) for Soca and one(1) for reggae it'll be much easier to meet the demands of our supporters and newcomers to the event.

    Much thanks everyone

    Maybe you should make this into a poll thread ...add the artist on the poll...and let the imixers pick..that way you'll see who is the most popular....you can thank me later...

  12. #12
    StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays Amoretti's Avatar Amoretti is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wouldn't U Love To Know?
    Posts
    2,692
    Credits
    1,170,105
    Krosfyah Of Course

  13. #13
    StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays Amoretti's Avatar Amoretti is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wouldn't U Love To Know?
    Posts
    2,692
    Credits
    1,170,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scorpion
    Reggae - Capleton, Mad Cobra, Buju, Sizzla, Beenie & Bounty. Anyone of them would be good. No Kartel his performance is like watching paint dry.
    OH GOSH
    I WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT SO! BABY, UP TO DE TIME

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •