Thread: Sugar apple

SSS
    Credits

Sugar apple

So ya talk you way to 1000 post in 2 months........I think I need to call ya professor cause them ain't giving you enuff work.

Sugar Apple
    Good morning SSS,

I done school and law school doesn't start until September...so I have up to then to catch meh gyul Monty.

You in a better mood today?:p

SSS
    Credits
    Yes babes but I think my monkey starting to piss off people......... I guess you will be in NY thins weekend?

Sugar Apple
    Only on Saturday....I have to get right back as soon as all the festivities done....like Cinderella!!!:p yuh going to any fetes?

SSS
    Credits
    Ya mean going to work. I working fri, sat, & sun. Sat I be at the ark so I guess I will see you there. Have a safe trip up.

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by SSS
    Ya mean going to work. I working fri, sat, & sun. Sat I be at the ark so I guess I will see you there. Have a safe trip up.
    I will be there...I bartend here occasionally at a Jamaican club down here...so I have to try one of your drinks and see if you as good as me ....We should have an imix bartend off one day!! what yuh think?:p

SSS
    Credits
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    I will be there...I bartend here occasionally at a Jamaican club down here...so I have to try one of your drinks and see if you as good as me ....We should have an imix bartend off one day!! what yuh think?:p
    Not to brag or anything but I don't think ya could beat my long Island. But the day off thing sound good..............gal I does work so much that when I take a day off, if I don't go shopping I don't what else to do...........

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by SSS
    Not to brag or anything but I don't think ya could beat my long Island. But the day off thing sound good..............gal I does work so much that when I take a day off, if I don't go shopping I don't what else to do...........
    cool..yuh should come to philly so much to do here

the Jamaicans would love yuh