Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Sugahkhayne...

  1. #1
    in CND now...still peepin jptee's Avatar jptee is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,313
    Credits
    1,506,026

    Thumbs up Sugahkhayne...

    @ the picture

    You will be the honorable bandleader when there is Japan Carnival

  2. #2
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886


    u is one piece of madman..sorry it tek me so long to reply..i actually had to do wuk today...what is this world coming to where i cannot spend de day bullshitting
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  3. #3
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne


    u is one piece of madman..sorry it tek me so long to reply..i actually had to do wuk today...what is this world coming to where i cannot spend de day bullshitting
    yuh find he cute?

  4. #4
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    yuh find he cute?

    he not cute..but shock de world yesterday when he get he gold medal

    hear my body ..RAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  5. #5
    in CND now...still peepin jptee's Avatar jptee is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,313
    Credits
    1,506,026
    hehehe...i rather be mad than too serious :p

    i hear u...i am actually working lately (surprising enough)...

    By the way, you know American swimmer is appealing for Kitajima's win because of some "illegal dolphine kick" that he has done...dem mek mi sick...caa accept that they lost to the japanese?

  6. #6
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    he not cute..but shock de world yesterday when he get he gold medal

    hear my body ..RAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ok cool im glad he won too, shaking up the ppls expectations in a pool...still waiting for a black man to win tho. *please do not pm me calling me racist scum.*

  7. #7
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by jptee
    hehehe...i rather be mad than too serious :p

    i hear u...i am actually working lately (surprising enough)...

    By the way, you know American swimmer is appealing for Kitajima's win because of some "illegal dolphine kick" that he has done...dem mek mi sick...caa accept that they lost to the japanese?

    i can;t understand..someone other than de us win and it illegal i guess dem gine find some reason to get South Africa to lose dem gold too..musse do some illegal jelly fish paddle or some ####################
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  8. #8
    in CND now...still peepin jptee's Avatar jptee is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,313
    Credits
    1,506,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    ok cool im glad he won too, shaking up the ppls expectations in a pool...still waiting for a black man to win tho. *please do not pm me calling me racist scum.*
    i hear u... :) nuttin racist about dat
    by the way, he is ok as a Japanese even in my eyes...not a "cutie" but better than some japanese men...

  9. #9
    in CND now...still peepin jptee's Avatar jptee is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,313
    Credits
    1,506,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    i can;t understand..someone other than de us win and it illegal i guess dem gine find some reason to get South Africa to lose dem gold too..musse do some illegal jelly fish paddle or some ####################
    yeah but it arrite...we got gold in men's gymnastics too...kicking American's @$$ behalf of all "island" countries

  10. #10
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by jptee
    yeah but it arrite...we got gold in men's gymnastics too...kicking American's @$$ behalf of all "island" countries
    i dont think hes cute even for a japanese man it has a male chinese gymnast....uhh...wait...thats not exactly japanese is it

    never mind

  11. #11
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by jptee
    yeah but it arrite...we got gold in men's gymnastics too...kicking American's @$$ behalf of all "island" countries

    PR embarass dem yesterday in basketball
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  12. #12
    in CND now...still peepin jptee's Avatar jptee is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,313
    Credits
    1,506,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    PR embarass dem yesterday in basketball
    yeah...i was kinda sick of "America is the best in everything"...give other countries a break!

  13. #13
    in CND now...still peepin jptee's Avatar jptee is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    1,313
    Credits
    1,506,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    i dont think hes cute even for a japanese man it has a male chinese gymnast....uhh...wait...thats not exactly japanese is it

    never mind
    yeah but cute does not have any boundaries...cute is cute
    *looking for good looking athletes*

  14. #14
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by jptee
    yeah but cute does not have any boundaries...cute is cute
    *looking for good looking athletes*
    i got a list

    pieter van den hoogenband
    ian thorpe (tho im beggining to questions his sexuality )
    out of the pool we've got
    the athletes; where do i begin???

  15. #15
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    So it's not only me who thinks Ian Thorpe is a mer-maid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •