Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sufferation!

prettidolli16t

Sufferation!

"Frequently outnumbered, but never outgunned!!"

Okay, I'm throwing all of my broughtupsy out the flickin' window:
    Does anyone out there in IMix land know any good home WI remedies for menstrual cramps? :o I'm not ashamed.....I know allyuh go help meh...even the men! Men, if you've seen/heard your mom or sis doing something that helped please do tell......But keep it clean, cause some of you can be REAL jokey! I suffering on this damn Monday morning!!!!!!

RE: Sufferation!

cranberry juice

Credits

The only thing West Indian that was ever suggested to me was the all purpose cure - "drink some tea"...while having something hot helps...the best remedy I have is to take two prescription Motrin and do a few sets of crunches before you go in your bed and sleep!!!

Mad Scorpion

strap ah rubber band around yuh forehead an tie ah string on yuh pinky toe.

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-02 AT 11:57 AM (EST)]girl forget the WI remedies, go and by yuh self some pamprin, I use to use that and girl it worked, cause when I use to get my period, I use to vomit, sh!t and all kind of thing, I ust to get it bad:'(. Pamprin work.

Credits

for real, the only west-indian remedy for gas, menstrual cramps, back-ache, tabanca, etc, seems to be TEA (no milk, apparently this upsets the stomach more)

try midol, extra stength...ah friend of mine takes anaprox which i believe she can't even get in canada and has to send for it in trinidad! :o

Credits

a friend of mine used to faint and all that.

prettidolli16t

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-02 AT 12:04 PM (EST)]"Frequently outnumbered, but never outgunned!!"

Would you believe Pamprin/Midol is just like candy to me..........It doesn't do a thing!!!! I guess I'll just have to keep giving lix to the patients....I'm kidding.....LOL!
    Ilandfntsy, you sound like my gramma with that tea.....It was tea for everything with her...:)
    Mad Scorpion, I go box yuh! Messing with the womanfolk feelings! HUMPH!! The next time yuh get blue balls I ent go have NO pity for yuh! None whatsoever! }>

Credits

Like Sexybaby say, forget dem WI recipe. Take some pills. But the best thing is prescription Ibuprofen. I had my doctor prescribe it for me because I used to get terrible cramps and nothing used to work. I tried every over the counter pain reliever and not many of them worked for me and the ones that did, didn't last long enough. I used to take 1 prescription IB for the day and it would knock out all the cramps.

Mad Scorpion

Ah sorry ah was jus tryin to help. Honestly}>

Credits

They used to make me vex w/ the tea talk...Poor me curled up in a ball in pain and they only asking "you want some tea?" No, I don't want any damn tea...I want to catch Eve on a street corner and put two cuff in she head for blighting me...that's what I want.

Seriously, though if I had access to prescription pain killers like you do...what a relief that would be.

prettidolli16t

"Frequently outnumbered, but never outgunned!!"

What do ya think I'm taking now??? :) But I try to minimize the amount I take b/c of the side effects, especially its effect on the stomach's lining........I swear, when I run out, sometimes I'm tempted to write my own damn prescription.....

Credits

Yes, girl forget the remedies, i don't like to take medicine, but give me some motrin or advil with the quickness...One night I had to run to the store 2am in the morning because I was in pain...I don't make joke with them craps...At the first sign of cramps, I popin 2 pills...

Credits

damn girl, yuh really have it bad!!! My aunt used to have really bad cramps like that. She said she used to feel like she was in labor every month. She had fibroids, that was the cause.

Mad Scorpion

Stop wit de pills try de rubber band an de string if it work ah go share de $ from de sale of the patent Dolli

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast