Thread: Stupid News

Credits

Stupid News

I'm not makin this stuff up.....

Jessica Simpson was introduced to Interior Secretary Gale Norton and reportedly said, "You've done a nice job decorating the White House."

A Maine man called police for help after tryin to crucify himself. "When he realized that he was unable to nail his other hand to the board, he called 911" said Lt. Pierre Boucher.

A 62-year old Frenchman who walked into an emergency room complaining of stomach pain had $650 worth of loose change in his stomach. The patient apparently suffered from pica, a rare mental illness that compels people to eat inedible objects. Doctors removed 12 pounds of coins, jewelry and needles.

source: The Week Magazine

Credits

Re: Stupid News

Originally posted by soca junkie

Jessica Simpson was introduced to Interior Secretary Gale Norton and reportedly said, "You've done a nice job decorating the White House."
    Everytime I think she can't say anything dumber....she does!

Credits
    BUAHAHAHAHAHA People still be drinking that STUPID juice in gulps instead of sippin.

amprincess

Re: Stupid News

Originally posted by soca junkie

A Maine man called police for help after tryin to crucify himself. "When he realized that he was unable to nail his other hand to the board, he called 911" said Lt. Pierre Boucher.

A 62-year old Frenchman who walked into an emergency room complaining of stomach pain had $650 worth of loose change in his stomach. The patient apparently suffered from pica, a rare mental illness that compels people to eat inedible objects. Doctors removed 12 pounds of coins, jewelry and needles.

hmmm did they film Jessica saying that? I'd like to see Gale Norton's reaction
    I heard about that man that tried to crucify himself wonder if the police brought any charges against him? :p

Credits

DJ Trixx
    Why can't I find a rich white dumb blonde to marry?

Credits
    in my attempt to make sense out of this illogical world.....

jessica simpson aside......and even the mentally ill guy.......HOW THE HELL did that guy think he could crucify himself???? OK..forget even the WHY of that......the thought process on HOW he was going to do that was what???

Credits
    who exactly is this Jessica SImpson girl, I been hearing about her alot for some reason and have no idea who she is, what she does or where de ass she come from all of a sudden.

DJ Trixx
    Originally posted by Socaboy
    who exactly is this Jessica SImpson girl, I been hearing about her alot for some reason and have no idea who she is, what she does or where de ass she come from all of a sudden.

She sings that song I don't remember the name of, and she is married to the guy that I thought was a homosexual from 98 Dieases....I mean 98 Degrees.....

Big boobs, blonde.....Look on the net.