Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: The strongest haitian woman on earth pics

  1. #1
    Registered User konga is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    us
    Posts
    558
    Credits
    1,036,002

  2. #2
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    What a mess

  3. #3
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Come na Konga, U know yuh cud do better than that... She cud give Chucky a run for his money...

    WARNING

    fellas, think twice before clickin' on da link...

  4. #4
    Banned Conscious's Avatar Conscious is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the road to Progress
    Posts
    9,270
    Credits
    2,735,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai View Post
    Come na Konga, U know yuh cud do better than that... She cud give Chucky a run for his money...

    WARNING

    fellas, think twice before clickin' on da link...
    Too late, is a good ting I know nuff "sexy women" will be coming to Miami to wipe that horrific image from my mind!!

    Lawdamercy!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious



    www.lavepunch.com

  5. #5
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Too late, is a good ting I know nuff "sexy women" will be coming to Miami to wipe that horrific image from my mind!!

    Lawdamercy!
    Lucky for some... I wish I cud be dey enjoyin' da sunshine and havin' da time of my life...

  6. #6
    Banned Conscious's Avatar Conscious is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the road to Progress
    Posts
    9,270
    Credits
    2,735,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai View Post
    Lucky for some... I wish I cud be dey enjoyin' da sunshine and havin' da time of my life...
    whateva, we dun see the pics of you wrap up with two sweeeeeeeeet ladies, so doh even try it!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious



    www.lavepunch.com

  7. #7
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    whateva, we dun see the pics of you wrap up with two sweeeeeeeeet ladies, so doh even try it!
    Dat was Vin-Su bredda... Go look again... Besides, all that happened in August... Wha bout now...

  8. #8
    Banned Conscious's Avatar Conscious is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the road to Progress
    Posts
    9,270
    Credits
    2,735,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai View Post
    Dat was Vin-Su bredda... Go look again... Besides, all that happened in August... Wha bout now...
    Now is de Florida man time fe SHINE!!

    nuff nuff nuff nuff
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious



    www.lavepunch.com

  9. #9
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Now is de Florida man time fe SHINE!!

    nuff nuff nuff nuff
    Drink some Heineken 4 meh...

  10. #10
    The JaM™
    Guest
    oh forkin geed... look like a man wearing make-up, fake nails, wig and a bikini... :

  11. #11
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Nah, no steroids there.

  12. #12
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    I'm real mad she have the nerve to have french manicure

  13. #13
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    I'm real mad she have the nerve to have french manicure


    I love how at the bottom of the page it says "beauty is really in the eye of the beholder" LMAO!

  14. #14
    Banned Conscious's Avatar Conscious is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the road to Progress
    Posts
    9,270
    Credits
    2,735,494
    Why is it that not one of these female body builders is pretty, cute; hell attractive?
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious



    www.lavepunch.com

  15. #15
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    one word... nasty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •