Thread: Strip Clubs: How do Ladies...

Credits

Strip Clubs: How do Ladies...

feel about your Man frequenting Strip Clubs, and do you see it as a form of Cheating?

Also, how frequent is too much? Daily, Weekly, Monthly? Do bear in mind, that fellas go to watch the game, eat & drink too.
    Last edited by MÉCHANT LOUP; 01-14-2010 at 09:30 AM.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    My woman can't question me or know where i'm going half the time. Old school style.

Credits
    to be honest, once there is no sexual activity with strippers and once it's an infrequent thing..(bachelor's party, friend's birthday)then i dont really care.. if you up in there every night before you go home now, then that's a problem as you are clearly addicted to poles... cos what if i wanna go see Chippendales with some friends?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    to be honest, once there is no sexual activity with strippers and once it's an infrequent thing..(bachelor's party, friend's birthday)then i dont really care.. if you up in there every night before you go home now, then that's a problem as you are clearly addicted to poles... cos what if i wanna go see Chippendales with some friends?
    Someone can say a Man or Woman who fettin' every week, is pretty doing the same as a person who frquents the Strip Club. Cuz, u allowing random people to rub up & girate on you, you just not tipping dem unless you buying them a drink I guess.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    Someone can say a Man or Woman who fettin' every week, is pretty doing the same as a person who frquents the Strip Club. Cuz, u allowing random people to rub up & girate on you, you just not tipping dem unless you buying them a drink I guess.
    you right.. thats why i dont really deal with men who partying every week.. that's money you could be saving for a house, car, or some investments.. partying every so often is fine.. every week, every night? nah.. i find it amazing when people who partying every week live in an apt.. simply amazing..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    I wouldn't be comfortable with a guy who FREQUENTS, strip clubs... unless he givin me money to go to one too!

Taj
    Credits
    Have to be in it to respond I can't even form a firm opinion on what would be too much.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel