Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: Streaming Miss Trinidad and Tobago Live

  1. #1
    Pebbles362436
    Guest

    Streaming Miss Trinidad and Tobago Live

    www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | VIDEOS
    The finals for the Miss T&T will be held this Sunday at 6pm at the Zen Nightclub.

    Don't forget you can vote for your favorite by simply texting VOTE, leave a space followed by the name of your choice from: Anya, Gabrielle, June, Kerry, Makeda, Priya, Sasiya
    e.g. VOTE SASIYA or VOTE KERRY Text your results to 78247.
    US and Canada residents, you can also participate in this poll as well.

    For those unable to attend, remember you can join us online at www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | WELCOME at 7:30pm T&T time to foll... (read more)



    PS I am not responsible for any ignorant and harsh comments that may be made by imixers

  2. #2
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994

    Cool



    l-r
    Priya Chanderbally||| Makeda O'Neil ||| Sasiya Albert||| Gabrielle Walcott||| Anya Ayoung Chee||| June Lightbourne ||| Kerry Ann Murphy


    I think all of them are really pretty they each have a unique beauty about them I can appreciate individually.
    I had a few favorites but by the time I look at their video interviews from the audition day unfortunately some of my pics had to change.

    Some of these girls would be excellent models and not necessarily delegates to represent the nation. That being said they are trained and groomed after the nat'l portion and that may be all some of the "weaker" girls need in order to really excel as a "total package representative".

    Nice crop of girls some need more polishing up than others i guess we will see who brings their A game on competition night.
    Last edited by Taj; 02-24-2008 at 02:27 AM.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  3. #3
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Interesting the comments left under contestant Gabrielle's video

    M. Ali (Montreal, QC) wrote
    at 6:41pm
    (Montreal, Canada)
    Well, Gabi she's not bad, i'm no hater, she is a beautiful girl , BUT, I just don't think she represents a Trinidadian Beauty, i don't think she will stand out to the other contestants because she will look similar to the rest, to me she just looks like a regular Caucasian, the average Trinidadian woman does not look like her so therefore i don't feel as though she represents a Trinidadian Beauty, don't give me wrong, she's a beautiful woman but a Trinidadian Beauty should stand out to the rest of the world because we are exotic & different from the rest, which make us more interesting to look at and this was why Trinidad has won Miss Universe 3 times in the past, why send someone who looks like she's from Texas??????????? and not from Trinidad, but n e ways, that’s just my personal opinion, just keep it real people!!! Then again if she is the strongest contestant for the local competition and has the whole package, beauty and brain then why not!!!


    and a reply to that one was

    Jason S (Trinidad and Tobago) wrote
    at 7:57pm
    damn..that comment by michelle was beyond ignorant! wayzzzzzzz

    "to me she just looks like a regular Caucasian, the average Trinidadian woman does not look like her so therefore i don't feel as though she represents a Trinidadian Beauty"

    is that kinda backward thinkin is make ya wonder wha d ass ppls is be tinkin sometimes...i sorry..ya real off there

    if somebody nice...give jack their jacket..

    walcott and ayoung chee
    or should we say the same according to michelle about ayoung chee?? she jus a chinee girl...aka she aint black...
    steups...gimme a break!
    if ya on ya on! dem 2 on!!

    and btw
    H Walcott (Trinidad and Tobago) wrote
    at 7:09pm yesterday
    VOTE FOR GABZ!!!

    Text "Vote Gabrielle" to 78247

    Listen to everyone's answers... SHE HAD THE BEST!

    She's: Spanish, Portuguese, English, Indian, Chinese and CARIB

    Shes a True Trini Callalou.... she representin all of we!



    d competition heating UP
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  4. #4
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    I backing Makeda.

  5. #5
    Registered User andrew1 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    50
    Credits
    1,506,192

    Miss T&T Video Confessionals

    Who do you think should represent Trinidad and Tobago at the Miss World and Miss Universe?

    To view videos of the other contestants, visit www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | VIDEOS

  6. #6
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | VIDEOS
    The finals for the Miss T&T will be held this Sunday at 6pm at the Zen Nightclub.

    Don't forget you can vote for your favorite by simply texting VOTE, leave a space followed by the name of your choice from: Anya, Gabrielle, June, Kerry, Makeda, Priya, Sasiya
    e.g. VOTE SASIYA or VOTE KERRY Text your results to 78247.
    US and Canada residents, you can also participate in this poll as well.

    For those unable to attend, remember you can join us online at www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | WELCOME at 7:30pm T&T time to foll... (read more)



    PS I am not responsible for any ignorant and harsh comments that may be made by imixers
    ^^^^ this is hot.

  7. #7
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    [:
    Do you know the name of this photographer Pebbles?

    www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | VIDEOS

    Anya Ayoung -chee video

  8. #8
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Do you know the name of this photographer Pebbles?

    www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | VIDEOS

    Anya Ayoung -chee video

    I can't see in the link who you are asking about but I'm assuming it's Calvin French is the photographer.

    www.CTNTWORLD.com | Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008 | Photos

    Andrew very professional job with the updated website it looking tight. I'm blowing up the links on myspace too because you always deliver top quality.

    Last edited by Pebbles362436; 02-24-2008 at 10:05 AM.

  9. #9
    Vibes cyar done! southern chic's Avatar southern chic is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    2,071
    Credits
    1,017,317
    how come none of the black women have natural hair? i don't really like any of them to be honest, haven't heard much of anything from them to like.
    but then again i'm not really into the notion that the tall, skinny, straight hair chics of the world are the most beautiful.
    needles to say, i won't be watching it, not interested.
    Trinidad Posse!

  10. #10
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by southern chic View Post
    how come none of the black women have natural hair? i don't really like any of them to be honest, haven't heard much of anything from them to like.
    but then again i'm not really into the notion that the tall, skinny, straight hair chics of the world are the most beautiful.
    needles to say, i won't be watching it, not interested.
    How many short, fat and natrual hair chicks have you ever seen in the top ten represented in the Miss Universe and Miss World? Sounds like another personal insecurity problem/issue. So you're right keep all yuh chupid, ignorant and low self esteem issues out of my blasted thread today. I'm not in the mood so take it over to www.whogivesaratsasswhatyoudotoday.com
    Last edited by Pebbles362436; 02-24-2008 at 01:31 PM.

  11. #11
    Vibes cyar done! southern chic's Avatar southern chic is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    2,071
    Credits
    1,017,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    How many short, fat and natrual hair chicks have you ever seen in the top ten represented in the Miss Universe and Miss World? Sounds like another personal insecurity problem/issue. So you're right keep all yuh chupid, ignorant and low self esteam issues out of my blasted thread today. I'm not in the mood so take it over to www.whogivesaratsasswhatyoudotoday.com
    let's not take it to the next extreme...i'm not in the mood to debate either so...as for the low self esteem ting...sorry to disapoint but that's not me.
    Trinidad Posse!

  12. #12
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by southern chic View Post
    let's not take it to the next extreme...i'm not in the mood to debate either so...as for the low self esteem ting...sorry to disapoint but that's not me.
    I knew you would not be educated enough to answer the question. So don't flatter yourself that I would be interested in engaging in any high fashion debate/discussion with you on imix. Before making ASSumptions you would have seen that one of the finalist has/had natural hair and alot them also look short in teams of "high fashion" standards. So save your "professional beauty ASSessments" for the other threads in imix today.

  13. #13
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    All of them are beautiful!

    I like June, Priya, and Makeda, but any of them will be great!

  14. #14
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Quote Originally Posted by southern chic View Post
    how come none of the black women have natural hair? i don't really like any of them to be honest, haven't heard much of anything from them to like.
    but then again i'm not really into the notion that the tall, skinny, straight hair chics of the world are the most beautiful.
    needles to say, i won't be watching it, not interested.
    First of all, since when do none of them have natural hair? Natural hair is versatile. I'm happy to tell you that you are wrong in your assessment. At least one of them are natural, and was chosen while wear her hair visibly as such.

    I surelydon't believe that the tall, skinny, straight hair women of the world are necessarily the world's most beautiful or the only women who can fit into that category, but they do represent some of the very beautiful women in the world.

  15. #15
    I'm in love triniprincess76's Avatar triniprincess76 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,610
    Credits
    1,841,839
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    First of all, since when do none of them have natural hair? Natural hair is versatile. I'm happy to tell you that you are wrong in your assessment. At least one of them are natural, and was chosen while wear her hair visibly as such.

    I surelydon't believe that the tall, skinny, straight hair women of the world are necessarily the world's most beautiful or the only women who can fit into that category, but they do represent some of the very beautiful women in the world.
    You stop tuh answer? You ha time! lol

    On another note...I went tuh secondary school with de makeup artist...dat girl ent age atall boy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •