Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: To Strangers

  1. #1
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649

    To Strangers

    if you see me putting on my earphones while you're trying to talk to me it is not an indication for you to tap me to get my attention..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"


    if i'm walking away while youre trying to talk to me it is not an indication for you to follow behind..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    if i'm at the bar getting a drink and here you come trying to start a convo and i turn my back to talk to someone else it's not an indication for you to come around infront of me for us to continue YOUR conversation..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    if a sucking on mi penacool and trying to get every last bit and ah not answering yuh when yuh ask me what is that i am not playing hard to get..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    *carryon*

  2. #2
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    and if ah sh!tting...

  3. #3
    JUICY Ms. Peachesss's Avatar Ms. Peachesss is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Peach County
    Posts
    6,430
    Credits
    1,221,907
    I just wanted train directions
    ☆ JUICY ☆

  4. #4
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    like yuh havin a rough mornin??

  5. #5
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    like yuh havin a rough mornin??
    i don't want to talk bout it

    nah tings cool hey ah just had thoughts on the train ride in this morning

  6. #6
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    if you see me putting on my earphones while you're trying to talk to me it is not an indication for you to tap me to get my attention..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"


    if i'm walking away while youre trying to talk to me it is not an indication for you to follow behind..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    if i'm at the bar getting a drink and here you come trying to start a convo and i turn my back to talk to someone else it's not an indication for you to come around infront of me for us to continue YOUR conversation..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    if a sucking on mi penacool and trying to get every last bit and ah not answering yuh when yuh ask me what is that i am not playing hard to get..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    *carryon*




    nobody cares *carry on*























  7. #7
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs



    nobody cares *carry on*


    yoo friggin eyedemfidrap ee sahkeet








    :

  8. #8
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433
    All I ask yuh is if yuh have any fish left?..

  9. #9
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado
    All I ask yuh is if yuh have any fish left?..
    may cook the rest this week though

  10. #10
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    may cook the rest this week though
    Hmmm that sounding like ah LORD OF THE RINGS Lime.!

  11. #11
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado
    Hmmm that sounding like ah LORD OF THE RINGS Lime.!
    haha, nah it guh be a DOOM lime with liquor and

  12. #12
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    preach it brother...........

  13. #13
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    if you see me putting on my earphones while you're trying to talk to me it is not an indication for you to tap me to get my attention..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"


    if i'm walking away while youre trying to talk to me it is not an indication for you to follow behind..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    if i'm at the bar getting a drink and here you come trying to start a convo and i turn my back to talk to someone else it's not an indication for you to come around infront of me for us to continue YOUR conversation..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    if a sucking on mi penacool and trying to get every last bit and ah not answering yuh when yuh ask me what is that i am not playing hard to get..........guess what "i don't want to talk to you"

    *carryon*
    well it's almost lucnh time I hope you feel better and are able to talk about it
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •