Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Stop communicating, they'll eventually get the message...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As, common as this tactic is....is still harsh way of ending things.

It takes a lot of heart to be honest & str8 up with a person...good thing I'm a cold muthafcker'.
    for once i agree..ppl need to be straight up..its cruel to keep ppl lingering on and ingnore them..learned as a young woman that its not cool...open yourself up to dangerous business, then next thing you know..dude stalking you and all that. when you see them in the street months later, you never know how its gonna go down. shows more respect to be honest and straight up..

not dont agree that it makes you a cold indivdual..depends on your delivery i would guess!..no need to be mean about it
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    how long do u persue smaddy while being ignored?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    how long do u persue smaddy while being ignored?
    dont know..it can last for months depending on the depth or lenght of the relationship

why go thru that..why not just be upfront..

what happens when you run across that person in the street? and they approach?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    stop communicating does work...and if it doesn't then u answer one day and say "um, are u retarded? How many times have u called me? Have i answered or called back? STOP WAISTING UR TIME!"
    but if you can ansa your phone and tell them all of that,why not just tell dem straight up, to leave u alone, your not interested anymore?

If i cutting all ties, I wanna make sure I dont have to ansa their call at any point there after! what better way to do that, than to change your number....I change my number at least 3 to 4 times a year...that and my email adress!....sometimes i'm just like "why do I even talk to you?" or "is this even remotely going anywhere?" so I just say "hello customer Service, I'd like to change my number!"
    ~* I've travelled all around the world, and i'm in a hurry to return, to my sweet home my Island cuz i know that's where he's hiding.. ah man sweet as "Siwo" *~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood View Post
    but if you can ansa your phone and tell them all of that,why not just tell dem straight up, to leave u alone, your not interested anymore?

If i cutting all ties, I wanna make sure I dont have to ansa their call at any point there after! what better way to do that, than to change your number....I change my number at least 3 to 4 times a year...that and my email adress!....sometimes i'm just like "why do I even talk to you?" or "is this even remotely going anywhere?" so I just say "hello customer Service, I'd like to change my number!"
    didnt read the rest of the thread, but why change your number : if you tell them you are not interested..den why have a need to change your number?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    dont know..it can last for months depending on the depth or lenght of the relationship

why go thru that..why not just be upfront..

what happens when you run across that person in the street? and they approach?
    cause like i said, it doesn't work sometimes, actually its only worked ONCE for me...if u keep communicating with them after u've told them, it gives them false hope...in my experience...also, u know i hate repeating myself...fuk that

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood View Post

see above

fuk that, i aint changing shit, he'll get it after a while

Credits
    But then sometimes i wonder if some meegos like to think people want them when they know it's nothing of the sort. I've known of dudes who overreact when someone just calls to see how they are doing...and somehow in their heads, they think the girl wants them.

Is like, huh? Can't even be nice to people these days. Their egos are all in the way. IJS...LOL!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    But then sometimes i wonder if some meegos like to think people want them when they know it's nothing of the sort. I've known of dudes who overreact when someone just calls to see how they are doing...and somehow in their heads, they think the girl wants them.

Is like, huh? Can't even be nice to people these days. Their egos are all in the way. IJS...LOL!
    i kno girls like that too.. they never tell the person it's over and just ignore them.. but whenever the person calls they wanna be braggin to everyone about how he can't leave her alone.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post
    i kno girls like that too.. they never tell the person it's over and just ignore them.. but whenever the person calls they wanna be braggin to everyone about how he can't leave her alone.
    Nah, I'm talking about when A breaks it off with B but being a nice person, A calls just to see how B is doing. And B takes at as A trying to get back at them. Ummmm no...LOL.

(both sexes do that mess)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    Nah, I'm talking about when A breaks it off with B but being a nice person, A calls just to see how B is doing. And B takes at as A trying to get back at them. Ummmm no...LOL.

(both sexes do that mess)
    haha, that happened to my girl yesterday! she like, damn, i just hit him to to tell him happy friggen bday, i don't want his ass! ...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post
    if u don't know its over when a person shows no interest in u, or avoids ur calls...u got issues lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12