Thread: STICKMAN I LIKE HOW! Congrats allyuh

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

STICKMAN I LIKE HOW! Congrats allyuh

You thought you were going to win by saying, NOW!!! LOL... Don't worry I'm the same band wagon, eh! This were all just tries to see if I can win, Congrats all who won, Trini, CL, SSS!

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    thanks....would you beleive this is the first time in my life I ever win something.....

STICKMAN
    Yeah... I was 0 for 3 in dat thing... and each of those contests i was either 1 before the winner or 1 after...
    I thought i was gonna get away with spending next to nothing on Valentines Day courtesy of Islandmix...
    Anyway CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS... It was a hard fight and i guess yall fought hardest so yall deserve it...

Credits
    Congrat meh bottom! I vex! I wanted to win. I really did bang and mess up my mouse yesterday trying to win tickets to The Red Party and now I have no tickets and no mouse except for de one running around scurrying. Anyway I have better things to do like............. uhhhh.....like uhm...........oh yeah, eat, bathe and........I'm sorry, I'm crying now. I can't type anymore............... Anyway, I'm still going to try to go to Red Fete! You can't stop me!....... I wonder if they take food stamps at de door?