Thread: Stereotypes

cassette_craig

Stereotypes

Suh fuss they had the man dat dont want be friends wid me cah i dont smoke weed.

Yesterday a rasta bun me out cah i is not rasta, he is a rasta and does eat meat, suh i tell he dat he is a pork head dread and he get vex stupse.

Suh wha nex a man nah gun want breeze touch he skin? hahahahahaha
    Last edited by cassette_craig; 02-16-2009 at 07:55 AM.

Spoogie
    why you never have any stories involving women ? Do you only interact with men ?

cassette_craig
    Well i was once told by very smart people when ooman give yuh pu$$y never go braggin to the world bout it or yuh gun loose it, hence why i don't ever have any stories to tell. I have problems wid males dan i do females, i talk about what affects me more.

Would you try to solve a big or little problem first?

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Well i was once told by very smart people when ooman give yuh pu$$y never go braggin to the world bout it or yuh gun loose it, hence why i don't ever have any stories to tell. I have problems wid males dan i do females, i talk about what affects me more.

Would you try to solve a big or little problem first?
    If you fuking her good enough no matter what you do she will stay put.

For me it's different because women spoil me so guys in your shoe must behave according to your expectations.

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    If you fuking her good enough no matter what you do she will stay put.

For me it's different because women spoil me so guys in your shoe must behave according to your expectations.
    arite banna everybady cant be julius caesar, remember i dark suh i cant get spoiled, you liteskin suh the sky is the limit

Never got any complaints in the fuk department, all they friends would want to come over and try it. And wha does happen, dem fall sweet and want mek the hood dem own alone, suh they end up had to get replaced

Spoogie
    arite banna everybady cant be julius caesar, remember i dark suh i cant get spoiled, you liteskin suh the sky is the limit

Never got any complaints in the fuk department, all they friends would want to come over and try it. And wha does happen, dem fall sweet and want mek the hood dem own alone, suh they end up had to get replaced
    I'm not a liteskin dude...

cassette_craig
    I'm not a liteskin dude...
    you said you was.

Well i guess i need to cum to Canada den fuh see how my game wuk ova deh. Wouldn't mind getting spoiled

Spoogie
    Stay in Gayana .. Canada is dark enough already

Credits
    i doh noe bout u, but i dark, an i gettin punanny daily jed

cassette_craig
    Stay in Gayana .. Canada is dark enough already
    of course cah you deh deh

Quote Originally Posted by bouyon king View Post
    i doh noe bout u, but i dark, an i gettin punanny daily jed
    Well hmmm dude dark skin sux in GT

Credits
    stay outta de sun, use sunblock, wear a hat, u shud b gud

Gladiator
    Suh fuss they had the man dat dont want be friends wid me cah i dont smoke weed.

Yesterday a rasta bun me out cah i is not rasta, he is a rasta and does eat meat, suh i tell he dat he is a pork head dread and he get vex stupse.

Suh wha nex a man nah gun want breeze touch he skin? hahahahahaha
    he is just another one who like to "follow fashion"..i know a couple in of dem in Trini..anytime i see them, i does clown them for being something that they dont know about or refuse to live the manifestation... I does clown dey #################### all de time with no hesitation
    Last edited by Gladiator; 02-16-2009 at 10:23 PM.