Thread: Star Studded Gen.....i got a question for you....

Credits

Star Studded Gen.....i got a question for you....

Yesterday i said that the board was out to get Roget T. You said that notion didnt make any sense because a board member would be taking a demotion to get Roger T's job...

On TV this morning they said that the board that Roger T needs to report to has members on it that ran against roger T in the election for president and has members that will be running against him in the future.

Can you help clarify this for me?

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    Yesterday i said that the board was out to get Roget T. You said that notion didnt make any sense because a board member would be taking a demotion to get Roger T's job...

On TV this morning they said that the board that Roger T needs to report to has members on it that ran against roger T in the election for president and has members that will be running against him in the future.

Can you help clarify this for me?
    Sorry but I didn't give enough details for you to see my point. It is a position of some individual power but is still less powerful than a seat on the board. Those that run for the position may be seeking the personal power that the position represents. None of his opponents from the board however, will be able to use the results of this situation against him as they would have been part of the body that approved it. Threfore they would be highlighting their own shortsightedness and doing themself a disservice in such a campaign.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    Sorry but I didn't give enough details for you to see my point. It is a position of some individual power but is still less powerful than a seat on the board. Those that run for the position may be seeking the personal power that the position represents. None of his opponents from the board however, will be able to use the results of this situation against him as they would have been part of the body that approved it. Threfore they would be highlighting their own shortsightedness and doing themself a disservice in such a campaign.
    cool!