Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Stale Joke Competition

  1. #1
    The Prophet Kingmidas's Avatar Kingmidas is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Secret Tabernacle of the Most High
    Posts
    2,178
    Credits
    3,256

    Stale Joke Competition

    LEMME HEAR SOME OF ALLYUH STALEST JOKES.


    WHAT DO U CALL A RASTA WITH GLASSES??? =========> RASTA-FOUR-EYE....HAHAHAHA

    A GUY WALKS INTO A SHOP WITH FIFTY CENTS AND ASKS THE SHOP KEEPER "HOW MUCH FOR A TOOLUM?"

    "ONE DOLLAR"

    HE LOOKS AT THE CHANGE IN HIS HAND AND REPLIES " OK THEN CAN I HAVE A ONELOOM PLEASE?"

  2. #2
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    oh boy a play buddy for salt! Where are you? Now's yuh chance.

  3. #3
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    oh boy a play buddy for salt! Where are you? Now's yuh chance.
    lmao. apples i knew u'd say something! lol

    whats say we all have an imix Jokepso monarch competition? we all put ah post wid we best of de worst jokes (original or borrowed). dat would be kicks

    salt

  4. #4
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    lmao. apples i knew u'd say something! lol

    whats say we all have an imix Jokepso monarch competition? we all put ah post wid we best of de worst jokes (original or borrowed). dat would be kicks

    salt
    there is no competition for salt, he wins hands down...MY HERO!

  5. #5
    Blessed Ms SocaBaby is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a serious changin time...
    Posts
    3,785
    Credits
    1,010,836
    Originally posted by montREALady
    there is no competition for salt, he wins hands down...MY HERO!
    fuh true!!!

  6. #6
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    mtlady and socababy -

    i find allyuh being unfair! ain't even hear from the others and startin on me.........porch.....i mean stoops....sorry.....i meant steups.

    salt

  7. #7
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929
    FINALLY!!! They put up something for Lordsalt...mash dem up boy!!! You should have as many posts as MTLady by the end of the day in this post alone!

  8. #8
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    mtlady and socababy -

    i find allyuh being unfair! ain't even hear from the others and startin on me.........porch.....i mean stoops....sorry.....i meant steups.

    salt
    salt I would beat you anyday...ask brownskin...de iron comes out of nowhere!!!! I am the greatest!


    LMAO @ jokepso! come wid it...but not now ah too sleepy! :p

  9. #9
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by Socaboy
    FINALLY!!! They put up something for Lordsalt...mash dem up boy!!! You should have as many posts as MTLady by the end of the day in this post alone!
    mash who up?? salt we in this together or yuh wan ramp?

  10. #10
    D'Only1
    Guest
    .....Jokepso


    yup salt win, with that one alone.

    * and the crowd starts chanting in unity......Salty, Salty, Salty*

  11. #11
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    socaboy - lol. u hush b4 i start and doh hush

    apples - u me pardna in bad jokes crime. a lil friendly competition won't hurt.

    d'only1 - c'ry yuh tail!

    salt

  12. #12
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    .....Jokepso


    yup salt win, with that one alone.

    * and the crowd starts chanting in unity......Salty, Salty, Salty*
    how many other people when they read this are going to remix it to "Salty baby, I wah yuh put it on me! salty baby....lol....that is the first thing I did!

  13. #13
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    .....Jokepso


    yup salt win, with that one alone.

    * and the crowd starts chanting in unity......Salty, Salty, Salty*
    can you imagine him whining like Denise!!!!! ah nearly buss meh head...and allyuh thought Dragon alone could wine!!!!

  14. #14
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    how many other people when they read this are going to remix it to "Salty baby, I wah yuh put it on me! salty baby....lol....that is the first thing I did!
    another out burst like that and u shall be arrested. :)

    salt

  15. #15
    D'Only1
    Guest
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    can you imagine him whining like Denise!!!!! ah nearly buss meh head...and allyuh thought Dragon alone could wine!!!!

    trying to imagine salty wukkup like Denise.

    Apples, why yuh gone and put meh brain in a frenzy. Now I can't get it out my head.

    picture him in one of she outfits too......

    *falls off chair and rolling on the floor*

    crowd still chanting... Salty, Salty, Salty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •