Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By notorious saga
  • 2 Post By SWAGGERIFIC

Thread: SOOOOOOOOOOO Allyuh Not Gonna Talk About The Tornado That Touched Down In Bklyn..

Credits

Exclamation SOOOOOOOOOOO Allyuh Not Gonna Talk About The Tornado That Touched Down In Bklyn..

and qnz this morning??? tornado watch in affect til 9pm lawd

Tornado Touches Down in Brooklyn and Queens | NBC New York

A Tornado touched down in Queens and Brooklyn Saturday afternoon, causing damage and frightening residents.

FDNY is reporting multiple trees and power lines down in Breezy Point, along with possible structural damage and cars moved. Multiple trees and power lines have also been reported down in Flatbush, along with possible structural damage.

There have been no injuries reported.

A tornado watch will remain in effect till 9 p.m. for parts of Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, as well as counties in Connecticut, New Jersey, Long Island and north of New York City.

STAY ON TOP OF SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS

Videos taken by bystanders showed a funnel cloud hurling sand and debris in the air, and possibly small pieces of buildings, as it moved through the Breezy Point section of the Rockaway peninsula in Queens.

Thomas Sullivan, general manager of the Breezy Point Surf Club, said the twister ripped up cabanas and deck chairs.

"A lot of rain, a lot of wind," he said. "It picked up picnic benches. It picked up Dumpsters."

A viewer video sent in to NBC 4 New York showed a large funnel cloud travelling along the Belt Parkway.

Linda Beal-Benigno was driving on the Belt Parkway near the Flatbush exit when she said a tornado traveled across the road.

"At first I though it was dark smoke," she said. "The entire belt felt like it was shaking. It was very frightening because you could see the funnel traveling and moving. It crossed the highway and just missed cars."

She added, "I never saw anything like that in my life."

At 10:54 a.m. Saturday the National Weather Service Doppler Radar indicated a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado near Rockaway Beach moving Northeast at 25 mph. An earlier warning indicated another severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado near Sheepshead Bay, or near Flatbush.

TRACK THE STORM

Other locations in Brooklyn and Queens in the warnings included Canarsie, Crown Heights, Howard Beach, Kennedy Airport, Ozone Park, Forest Hills, Jamaica, Little Neck, Clearview Expressway, Whitestone, Jackson Heights, Flushing and Bayside.

The tornado watch now includes Fairfield, Middlesex and New Haven counties in Connecticut; Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Passaic and Union counties in New Jersey; Suffolk and Nassau counties on Long Island; and Rockland, Orange, Putnam and Westcheter counties.

Anyone in the path of this dangerous storm is advised to move indoors and to the lowest level of the building, away from windows.

start from 1:54

before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    i guess i slept right through it.. i woke up at 10 to some crazy crazy rain.. then went back to sleep.. to a mildly sunny place..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i guess i slept right through it.. i woke up at 10 to some crazy crazy rain.. then went back to sleep.. to a mildly sunny place..
    the rain woke me up too but i stayed up...it was crazy windy outside...didnt know all of that happened
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    Did it at least clean up de place or it made more mess? wait it don't think that is possible.
    SWAGGERIFIC likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Did it at least clean up de place or it made more mess? wait it don't think that is possible.
    BK need more than a tornado, they need giant waterhoses and scrubbing brush, bleach and soap to clean up the mocky messes like Nikki G and Big Boss and dem.
    Mayak and A.K.K.S. like this.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Here we go...

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    wait wasnt it just sunny? the clouds looking serious right about now..

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    BK need more than a tornado, they need giant waterhoses and scrubbing brush, bleach and soap to clean up the mocky messes like Nikki G and Big Boss and dem.
    you dont think sometimes you come with some really out a timing things??? oh gosh man.. no need to be on that, all of the time.. is saturday have a drink and relax or summn nah
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Yeah , I woke up during the Tornado. It was so crazy , that I even saw a couple of empty soda cans get blown the street.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHA!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope