Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soooo.....

Credits

Soooo.....

What do you do when you realize that your friend is jealous of you?

sharkie
    in what way?

job/relationship/home life/body

vincy_socababy
    Quote Originally Posted by DevSxy

nothing, cause ent nothing you can do about it, it's her problem really. you can't stop being cute, turn away men, demote yourself just to bring her self worth back up

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    in what way?

job/relationship/home life/body
    Your relationship with your family and SO.
    Always acting like they are happy for you and they have your best interest at hand and when you really check the scene, its a totally different story.

Do you confront them?

Do you leave them be?...symapthize with them?

elq
    Credits
    tell she that u can't bring yourself to tek an earfoop....dat way she'll always have one up on you..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    tell she that u can't bring yourself to tek an earfoop....dat way she'll always have one up on you..
    so i should lie then

sharkie
    Always acting like they are happy for you and they have your best interest at hand and when you really check the scene, its a totally different story.

Do you confront them?

well as far as my SO goes, i wouldn't leave them in the same room. not that i don't trust him....but she might try to get in de mix cuz she might be jealous of mih "wonderful" man...if yuh have one.

as far as family goes, i'd actually feel sorry for the poor lad. try to show her that she too could have a good relationship with her family, if not, then with good friends and those who are positive in her life.

if she cyah accept those, then bess she get drop fuh a lil time out

Credits

Do you confront them?

I leave them be...unless u know ur friend really well, and realize it is sumting that will pass wid time, then I'd say ask not confront them about their feelings. Not all jealousy's (word?) are the same, and some people really send plenty negative vibes and actions when they not happy wid dem self, so be careful.

NJ
    Credits

Do you confront them?

and hope that it will pass.

Credits
    OMG!!!! That person is truthfully not a friend. Friends are not suppose to be jealous of each other. So don't consider that person to be a friend. That will be the person to stab you in the back. Why do you think the person is jealous of you?? I had a couple like that and cut their azzes right off when I realized what was up!

Credits
    Sharkie: Who ever tell you yuh young and dumb, tell them they FACKIN LIE, you might be young but you wise as hell.

Lola: I'm bracing my self because jealousy can make people act the fool, so I'm prepared to b!tch slap her at any given moment.

NJ:I noticed it a while ago, thinking that it would pass but it doesnt seem to have.

I just been thinking a lot... doing spring cleaning and seeing what all to get rid of from my life... I hope this friendship is not one of those things i have to get rid of, but I am prepared to do so if need be.

Credits
    drop em like a hot potatoe.....cause you couldnt have been my friend in da first place.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GANJA QUEEN
    OMG!!!! That person is truthfully not a friend. Friends are not suppose to be jealous of each other. So don't consider that person to be a friend. That will be the person to stab you in the back. Why do you think the person is jealous of you?? I had a couple like that and cut their azzes right off when I realized what was up!

wham friends ent "human"? Not everyone who feels a jealousy is trying to intentionally harm..I say if Dev feels a vibe she should let her friend know..cuz it could all potentially be a misunderstanding or is not a serious jealousy...sometimes those things pass. I always feel talkin and asking questions is the best way to go so everyone is clear on how they feel..then leave it or them be.

Credits
    nothin, just continue doing u..they will have to get over it..

NJ
    Credits
    [QUOTE=DevSxy]Sharkie: Who ever tell you yuh young and dumb, tell them they FACKIN LIE, you might be young but you wise as hell.

Lola: I'm bracing my self because jealousy can make people act the fool, so I'm prepared to b!tch slap her at any given moment.

NJ:I noticed it a while ago, thinking that it would pass but it doesnt seem to have.

I just been thinking a lot... doing spring cleaning and seeing what all to get rid of from my life... I hope this friendship is not one of those things i have to get rid of, but I am prepared to do so if need be.[/QUOTE

how long have u know her? maybe she is one of those people that u should keep at arms length.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast