Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Song Singing Etiquette

  1. #1
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359

    Song Singing Etiquette

    If you don't know the words to a song....PLEASE do not go making shit up, especially when it sounds absolutely nothing like the words in de song.

    Also... I know we've all made up words to songs when we were children but once you reach adulthood please don't continue to sing de same made up words u used to as a child.

  2. #2
    LSK
    buy the book... LSK's Avatar LSK is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    6,921
    Credits
    1,009,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    If you don't know the words to a song....PLEASE do not go making shit up, especially when it sounds absolutely nothing like the words in de song.

    Also... I know we've all made up words to songs when we were children but once you reach adulthood please don't continue to sing de same made up words u used to as a child.
    Fan it up... fan it down... fan de mmmmm...mmmmm.... mmmmm..mmmm...mmmmm.

  3. #3
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by LSK
    Fan it up... fan it down... fan de mmmmm...mmmmm.... mmmmm..mmmm...mmmmm.
    well we know de words, we just eh know de meaning.

  4. #4
    ganja is a herb! GANJA QUEEN's Avatar GANJA QUEEN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    AT MY HOUSE
    Posts
    620
    Credits
    1,505,951
    hahahahahaha!!! Dougla, let me tell you, I have this one cd that my man brought me. So I just knew I knew all the words to the song, but I made it out to be a LOVE SONG, well come to find out when he translated the song one night laughing in my face, I FELT SO STUPID, it was a GANJA song! So now I don't sing shyte, I just hummmm along with the songs until I really KNOW the words!

  5. #5
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by GANJA QUEEN
    hahahahahaha!!! Dougla, let me tell you, I have this one cd that my man brought me. So I just knew I knew all the words to the song, but I made it out to be a LOVE SONG, well come to find out when he translated the song one night laughing in my face, I FELT SO STUPID, it was a GANJA song! So now I don't sing shyte, I just hummmm along with the songs until I really KNOW the words!
    a reggae song?

  6. #6
    Nitenurse on call! NookieNurse's Avatar NookieNurse is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in my skin
    Posts
    1,699
    Credits
    1,005,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    If you don't know the words to a song....PLEASE do not go making shit up, especially when it sounds absolutely nothing like the words in de song.

    Also... I know we've all made up words to songs when we were children but once you reach adulthood please don't continue to sing de same made up words u used to as a child.
    Amen!! Tell them again . . . just enjoy the song quietly and don't mess it up for the rest of us!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •