Thread: Song Singing Etiquette

Credits

Song Singing Etiquette

If you don't know the words to a song....PLEASE do not go making shit up, especially when it sounds absolutely nothing like the words in de song.

Also... I know we've all made up words to songs when we were children but once you reach adulthood please don't continue to sing de same made up words u used to as a child.

LSK
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    If you don't know the words to a song....PLEASE do not go making shit up, especially when it sounds absolutely nothing like the words in de song.

Also... I know we've all made up words to songs when we were children but once you reach adulthood please don't continue to sing de same made up words u used to as a child.
    Fan it up... fan it down... fan de mmmmm...mmmmm.... mmmmm..mmmm...mmmmm.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LSK
    Fan it up... fan it down... fan de mmmmm...mmmmm.... mmmmm..mmmm...mmmmm.
    well we know de words, we just eh know de meaning.

Credits
    hahahahahaha!!! Dougla, let me tell you, I have this one cd that my man brought me. So I just knew I knew all the words to the song, but I made it out to be a LOVE SONG, well come to find out when he translated the song one night laughing in my face, I FELT SO STUPID, it was a GANJA song! So now I don't sing shyte, I just hummmm along with the songs until I really KNOW the words!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GANJA QUEEN
    hahahahahaha!!! Dougla, let me tell you, I have this one cd that my man brought me. So I just knew I knew all the words to the song, but I made it out to be a LOVE SONG, well come to find out when he translated the song one night laughing in my face, I FELT SO STUPID, it was a GANJA song! So now I don't sing shyte, I just hummmm along with the songs until I really KNOW the words!
    a reggae song?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting

Amen!! Tell them again . . . just enjoy the song quietly and don't mess it up for the rest of us!