Thread: Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead!!!

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Thumbs up Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead!!!

Care to share any of those heartbreak stories? Or what about the fairytale ones? I know many of us have some real touching stories to tell. All I can say is that's I'm petrified to fall in love again, so scared that I built a reinforced steel plated rock door around my heart, with one key to open it that's buried underneath my Father's casket in the Arima RC Cemetery... That's how far and deep a guy has to go to get me to love him....
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Links30
    so i guess that is y u still single. Y are u going to be so defensive towards a man that has nothing to do of what happened to u? don't u think yuh too old for that? besides would u think it would be fair if a guy said the same thing towards u? Females like u i personally avoid before 1 will come to the realization that u all are all work with no output= waste of time.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Links30 View Post
    so i guess that is y u still single. Y are u going to be so defensive towards a man that has nothing to do of what happened to u? don't u think yuh too old for that? besides would u think it would be fair if a guy said the same thing towards u? Females like u i personally avoid before 1 will come to the realization that u all are all work with no output= waste of time.
    Some people take a longer time to heal than others. I refuse to let my insecurities get in the way of my happiness, so its in MY best interest to heal and rid myself of the residual hurt I feel before I leap onto the market again. This has nothing to do with being fair or unfair. What's fair is I be good for me before I allow myself to be with another.... U know what would be unfair??? If I venture into a relationship and because of my insecurities and trust issues, I constantly accuse and suspect that person of infidelities or other things, when in fact he may be a great person, free of baggage and issues... That's unfair my dear.. At least I can admit that, many folks can't... I need to be ready, whether a guy is interested or not. If I can't be good for me, then I'd surely be a waste to someone elses time.... Yes, I want to love, but right now is just not that time.. Any mature and self actualized man would respect that...
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    Some people take a longer time to heal than others. I refuse to let my insecurities get in the way of my happiness, so its in MY best interest to heal and rid myself of the residual hurt I feel before I leap onto the market again. This has nothing to do with being fair or unfair. What's fair is I be good for me before I allow myself to be with another.... U know what would be unfair??? If I venture into a relationship and because of my insecurities and trust issues, I constantly accuse and suspect that person of infidelities or other things, when in fact he may be a great person, free of baggage and issues... That's unfair my dear.. At least I can admit that, many folks can't... I need to be ready, whether a guy is interested or not. If I can't be good for me, then I'd surely be a waste to someone elses time.... Yes, I want to love, but right now is just not that time.. Any mature and self actualized man would respect that...
    Well if that is the case then don't get into a relationship. N any mature and self actualized man would not get into relations with a woman that is not all together because like i said, he would be wasting his time if he is the one looking for love and u are not the one willing to give it. He can respect it, but he doesn't have to deal with it. Thus back to my original statement, lots of work with no out put = waste of time. When i split from my ex wife i remained single for a while, because i too know it would not be fair to another woman by getting all involved with her while i still had issues from the ex.

I know what u are talking about, there are no chirren here, but at the same time there is nothing wrong being cautious , i think we all need to be a little bit more cautious in getting to know human beings all together before pumping feelings into them, but what i don't agree with of not being able to fall inlove again, it would happen u just have to have faith n confidence. I know i will pop the question to another lucky lady in the future, thus i know i will marry again but not at this time. Heart breaks are life learned lessons, is what u do after learning such lesson will determine your continue existence in future relationships.

Credits
    Don't worry babes I got your back....

You don't have any tattoos right....