Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON and it serious too

  1. #1
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318

    SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON and it serious too

    for the past 2 weeks all my ex girlfriends start showing up and talking to me THE HELL?????? even some i havent talk in like a decade
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    they are going to kill you.

  3. #3
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    happens all the time...i decided that since i hadn't had sex in two months that i would try to just remain celibate and chill...then lo and behold....i start getting all kinds of "i love you" and "i miss you" texts...and dudes calling out the blue....my friend predicted it that after making the decision that temptation would come in large amounts...then BAM....

  4. #4
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    for the past 2 weeks all my ex girlfriends start showing up and talking to me THE HELL?????? even some i havent talk in like a decade
    Yeah because yuh had girls yuh break up wit when yuh was fockin 10 ent?!!

  5. #5
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    happens all the time...i decided that since i hadn't had sex in two months that i would try to just remain celibate and chill...then lo and behold....i start getting all kinds of "i love you" and "i miss you" texts...and dudes calling out the blue....my friend predicted it that after making the decision that temptation would come in large amounts...then BAM....
    but i aint make no decisions on nothing......well...just decide to do a overhaul for 2k11 but that a miner ting
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  6. #6
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Pulvahriza View Post
    Yeah because yuh had girls yuh break up wit when yuh was fockin 10 ent?!!
    so mean

  7. #7
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    but i aint make no decisions on nothing......well...just decide to do a overhaul for 2k11 but that a miner ting
    you from chile?

  8. #8
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Pulvahriza View Post
    Yeah because yuh had girls yuh break up wit when yuh was fockin 10 ent?!!
    isn't dat cute

































































































































    BUT ITS WRONG!!!
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  9. #9
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    you from chile?
    si
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  10. #10
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    so mean
    Hey sumbody had to say it

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    you from chile?
    you does crack me up wid dat spellin ting bad yuh hea

  11. #11
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Pulvahriza View Post
    Hey sumbody had to say it



    you does crack me up wid dat spellin ting bad yuh hea
    i mean, i eh perfect eh, but i was jus checkin to see if i have to give de man his props fuh eatin 2 can a tuna fuh 3 months underground!!!

    doh jealous

  12. #12
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    i mean, i eh perfect eh, but i was jus checkin to see if i have to give de man his props fuh eatin 2 can a tuna fuh 3 months underground!!!

    doh jealous
    Nah he could stay dey wit he kitty treats I eh envy him atall lol

  13. #13
    Banned MR.BOOMBASTIC's Avatar MR.BOOMBASTIC is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in a tight spot
    Posts
    9,002
    Credits
    1,096,484
    st kitts is as big as my backyard, so if u bump into dem da shouldt be no suprise

  14. #14
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.BOOMBASTIC View Post
    st kitts is as big as my backyard, so if u bump into dem da shouldt be no suprise

  15. #15
    SweetfuhDayz agroDOLCE's Avatar agroDOLCE is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,235
    Credits
    836,172,921
    y yall troublin de man?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •