Thread: Something to think about

Credits

RE: Sesame Flyers Question #5

Credits

Something to think about

Morning Family !!!
    Well this is just somthing to think about. Last nite I was at the hairdresser shop and there is a hair braiding/hair salon 2 shops down from us. One of there clients ran to our shop screamin and crying "WE JUST GOT ROBBED, HELP, HELP!!!!!!".It the first time that ever happen in that plaza. She was so shakin and tramatized. She said the men walked in and yell "GET ON THE GROUND!!!". She say they threw everyone one the ground and pointed a gun rite to her head. They took $350.00 from one lady who was getting her and her daughter hair braided and put a gun to her 10 years olds head while they was robbing evryone else. No one was hurt but evryone there was very shaking up about what happen. Our shop was shaking up as well cause it could have been us as well. Sometime u really never know whats gonna happen in the simple evryday places. I hope to God the police catch them. But to my Island Mix sisters, PLEASE make sure that if your going to the salon late in the eveing please make sure that they lock there door. And ther to carry as little extra cash and belongings in the soaln as well. I would say to lock your purse in your trunk or push it under your passenger seat. But it goes to show u that "tief dont watch face".But its just something i want my sisters to think about.

But I hope my Imix family have a safe hoilday weekend and enjoy yalls selfs. :)