Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: someone to love you

  1. #1
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552

    someone to love you

    I betcha that I could read your mind
    And tell you everything you're going through
    Baby, I cry to find a thousand reasons why
    You're alone and acting so cold

    Tell me how long you've been this way
    Maybe I can open up your heart
    See, I've been waiting all my life for someone just
    like you
    And I know you've been waiting too
    For someone to love you

    All you need is someone who cares (For someone to love
    you)
    Someone who will always be there (Mmm...mmm...)
    All you need is to say is that you want me to be with
    you
    Girl, I know you waited so long
    For someone to love you

    Ooh...Mmm, mmm, mmm

    Baby, I wish I could be there
    For every time you ever shed a tear
    Baby, I hate to see a pretty girl like you
    Goin' through the things that you do, yeah

    Girl, I think you've gone for far too long
    Without a good man to make you smile
    Now how can I appeal to you and make you understand
    That I'm here, what are you waiting for
    Someone to love you

    All you need is someone who cares {Oh, yeah, someone
    to love you}
    Someone who will always be there {Mmm...}
    All you need is to say is that you want me to be with
    you
    Girl, I know you waited so long
    For someone to love you

    Maybe you've been waiting for a man from all your
    fairy tales
    Or maybe just a man from all your dreams
    Try and think reality, enjoy the possibilities
    Cause girl, you now you've waited so long
    For someone to love you, you, you, you, you
    {Someone to love you}
    You waited, oh, so long

    All you need is someone to care (Someone to love you,
    who really cares)
    Someone who will always be there (A man, a man like
    me)
    All you need is someone (Someone, someone, someone
    like me) {How was your day, baby}
    All you need is someone who will be there {Open up
    your heart, please, babe}
    All you need is someone {Woo, I care for you, take my
    hand}
    All you need is someone {I wanna be there} (Someone,
    someone, someone, someone)
    All you need is someone

    (it's slow jams day in my cubicle)
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    rock so wit yuh slow songs eh

  3. #3
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

  4. #4
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig!!!!

  5. #5
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    rock so wit yuh slow songs eh
    I see you've moved.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  6. #6
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    I see you've moved.
    to smallville, puerto rico. right near de beach

  7. #7
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    to smallville, puerto rico. right near de beach
    I'll have to visit when I go in a couple weeks.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  8. #8
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    I'll have to visit when I go in a couple weeks.
    yaaaaaay

  9. #9
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    I betcha that I could read your mind
    And tell you everything you're going through
    Baby, I cry to find a thousand reasons why
    You're alone and acting so cold

    Tell me how long you've been this way
    Maybe I can open up your heart
    See, I've been waiting all my life for someone just
    like you
    And I know you've been waiting too
    For someone to love you

    All you need is someone who cares (For someone to love
    you)
    Someone who will always be there (Mmm...mmm...)
    All you need is to say is that you want me to be with
    you
    Girl, I know you waited so long
    For someone to love you

    Ooh...Mmm, mmm, mmm

    Baby, I wish I could be there
    For every time you ever shed a tear
    Baby, I hate to see a pretty girl like you
    Goin' through the things that you do, yeah

    Girl, I think you've gone for far too long
    Without a good man to make you smile
    Now how can I appeal to you and make you understand
    That I'm here, what are you waiting for
    Someone to love you

    All you need is someone who cares {Oh, yeah, someone
    to love you}
    Someone who will always be there {Mmm...}
    All you need is to say is that you want me to be with
    you
    Girl, I know you waited so long
    For someone to love you

    Maybe you've been waiting for a man from all your
    fairy tales
    Or maybe just a man from all your dreams
    Try and think reality, enjoy the possibilities
    Cause girl, you now you've waited so long
    For someone to love you, you, you, you, you
    {Someone to love you}
    You waited, oh, so long

    All you need is someone to care (Someone to love you,
    who really cares)
    Someone who will always be there (A man, a man like
    me)
    All you need is someone (Someone, someone, someone
    like me) {How was your day, baby}
    All you need is someone who will be there {Open up
    your heart, please, babe}
    All you need is someone {Woo, I care for you, take my
    hand}
    All you need is someone {I wanna be there} (Someone,
    someone, someone, someone)
    All you need is someone

    (it's slow jams day in my cubicle)
    *backgroung singer* someone to looooooovee yoooooooooouuu. big chune.
    if i get married thats going to be one of the song on my list.

  10. #10
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    I betcha that I could read your mind
    And tell you everything you're going through
    Baby, I cry to find a thousand reasons why
    You're alone and acting so cold

    Tell me how long you've been this way
    Maybe I can open up your heart
    See, I've been waiting all my life for someone just
    like you
    And I know you've been waiting too
    For someone to love you

    All you need is someone who cares (For someone to love
    you)
    Someone who will always be there (Mmm...mmm...)
    All you need is to say is that you want me to be with
    you
    Girl, I know you waited so long
    For someone to love you

    Ooh...Mmm, mmm, mmm

    Baby, I wish I could be there
    For every time you ever shed a tear
    Baby, I hate to see a pretty girl like you
    Goin' through the things that you do, yeah

    Girl, I think you've gone for far too long
    Without a good man to make you smile
    Now how can I appeal to you and make you understand
    That I'm here, what are you waiting for
    Someone to love you

    All you need is someone who cares {Oh, yeah, someone
    to love you}
    Someone who will always be there {Mmm...}
    All you need is to say is that you want me to be with
    you
    Girl, I know you waited so long
    For someone to love you

    Maybe you've been waiting for a man from all your
    fairy tales
    Or maybe just a man from all your dreams
    Try and think reality, enjoy the possibilities
    Cause girl, you now you've waited so long
    For someone to love you, you, you, you, you
    {Someone to love you}
    You waited, oh, so long

    All you need is someone to care (Someone to love you,
    who really cares)
    Someone who will always be there (A man, a man like
    me)
    All you need is someone (Someone, someone, someone
    like me) {How was your day, baby}
    All you need is someone who will be there {Open up
    your heart, please, babe}
    All you need is someone {Woo, I care for you, take my
    hand}
    All you need is someone {I wanna be there} (Someone,
    someone, someone, someone)
    All you need is someone

    (it's slow jams day in my cubicle)



    mi son wuh di ass happen to yuh this weekend to ha yuh acting so now

  11. #11
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    mi son wuh di ass happen to yuh this weekend to ha yuh acting so now
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  12. #12
    C@PT@IN H00K VincyPantha20's Avatar VincyPantha20 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Flatbush, Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,780
    Credits
    1,010,829
    that song is pure fyah

  13. #13
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyPantha20
    that song is pure fyah
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  14. #14
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    *puts lighter in the air*

  15. #15
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    *puts lighter in the air*
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •