Thread: Some of you are way more Informed than me...

Credits

Some of you are way more Informed than me...

So, I have a question....

If Barack Obama is the first black president of the United States, then who was the First Bi-Racial president of the United States. Or, does he hold both distinctions?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    you can gwaan pay a bunch a FUKKKKIN IDIOT any mind

Poca
    To me, Obama is the first Bi-racial, half black president of the good old USA. The Black president is still yet to come, but I guess it has to start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    So, I have a question....

If Barack Obama is the first black president of the United States, then who was the First Bi-Racial president of the United States. Or, does he hold both distinctions?

Credits
    With the amount of criticism and hate spewing all around he might as well be the first black president, when you hear most people speak is like they have a real disgust for the man even before he stepped foot in the office, there are people on my job with some real nasty bumper stickers - when you see the stickers and what they represent you would understand why he should be considered the first black president.

Like this white woman had an Obama bumper sticker on her car and this crazy white guy approached her in a parking lot and started cussing her out calling her Nigg lover and traitor.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.