Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Some Scary Shite

  1. #1
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Some Scary Shite

    ah did driving pass a graveyard wid my musty sista today... and we pass like 4 tombstones wid my last name on it...... and no first names... me and my homeboy "G" aka God had to have a lil talk right quick .... cause gawdblinya blackrock ain ready to go.... some spooky shite.. but if de reaper get me, i want my imixer people to know.. dat if de reaper women tempt me wid she bumpa.. when blackrock was alive. , everywhere he went.. he guaranteed to

    J.U.B.C.A.S.

  2. #2
    Dis Girl is POISON! SweetPea's Avatar SweetPea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Fun City Brooklyn..
    Posts
    3,887
    Credits
    1,008,410
    i tried but i couldnt help it...

  3. #3
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    I still trying gyull....

    but like a cyar mek it... ... haha
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  4. #4
    Hellooo doubledimps's Avatar doubledimps is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    md/dc
    Posts
    4,256
    Credits
    1,507,003
    yea.. tht is some spooky sh*t..... i aint driving past no graveyards and i definetly aint looking in there direction.............

  5. #5
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by doubledimps
    yea.. tht is some spooky sh*t..... i aint driving past no graveyards and i definetly aint looking in there direction.............
    so dah mean you ain wukkin up wid me den?

  6. #6
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567

    Re: Some Scary Shite

    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    ah did driving pass a graveyard wid my musty sista today... and we pass like 4 tombstones wid my last name on it...... and no first names... me and my homeboy "G" aka God had to have a lil talk right quick .... cause gawdblinya blackrock ain ready to go.... some spooky shite.. but if de reaper get me, i want my imixer people to know.. dat if de reaper women tempt me wid she bumpa.. when blackrock was alive. , everywhere he went.. he guaranteed to

    J.U.B.C.A.S.
    yuh sistah musty?! you not nice nah...maybe it was a sign for you to start being nicer to people! :p

  7. #7
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    He can be a meany at times I hear, LOL!!! I kiddin Blackrock I am So kiddin!

  8. #8
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Re: Re: Some Scary Shite

    Originally posted by montREALady
    yuh sistah musty?! you not nice nah...maybe it was a sign for you to start being nicer to people! :p
    she musty.... duh? look who sista she is.. being nicer? i am nice i say good things for instance

    Monty: hi mbr
    MBR: we foopin?

    remember dat was we first meeting

  9. #9
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567

    Re: Re: Re: Some Scary Shite

    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    she musty.... duh? look who sista she is.. being nicer? i am nice i say good things for instance

    Monty: hi mbr
    MBR: we foopin?

    remember dat was we first meeting
    you so silly! yeah, i remember that day like it was yesterday

  10. #10
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    *conversation #2 with monty*

    Monty: how you like your food mbr?
    MBR: in front.

  11. #11
    Dis Girl is POISON! SweetPea's Avatar SweetPea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Fun City Brooklyn..
    Posts
    3,887
    Credits
    1,008,410

  12. #12
    Former IMIX POSTER Child montREALady's Avatar montREALady is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    11,019
    Credits
    1,026,567
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    *conversation #2 with monty*

    Monty: how you like your food mbr?
    MBR: in front.
    allyuh, he did come fuh meh.......FROOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT!

    but ah blank him :p

  13. #13
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Question...what does J.U.B.C.A.S. mean??

  14. #14
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Question...what does J.U.B.C.A.S. mean??
    I would like to know the same thing...all i can get is juk up bumpa

  15. #15
    Dis Girl is POISON! SweetPea's Avatar SweetPea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Fun City Brooklyn..
    Posts
    3,887
    Credits
    1,008,410
    hahahahahaaaaa


    guess i aint the only one tryna fill in words..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •