Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: some gyal a pop The Morning After Pill like dem a Tic Tac

Credits

some gyal a pop The Morning After Pill like dem a Tic Tac

some gyal a tell pon demself

Quote Originally Posted by CoilyKinks View Post
    I'm quite serious. This is truly an epidemic that I myself had to face. I had to choose between having a baby for a man who wasn't financially prepared to be a father or risk losing him. I chose the latter. No man is going to demand I have his baby without marrying me let alone having the proper finances and resources in place.

The unfortunate thing of the matter is he doesn't have a problem finding a woman, particularly a black woman, to procreate with. They will gladly open their legs for him for the sake of saying they have a man.

Some are even baffled that at his age (he is in his mid-20s) he doesn't have child. The audacity! *rolls eyes* So now black women aren't only birthing children for men out-of-wedlock but we are also not taking into consideration the NEED for him to be financially, emotionally and mentally prepared to take on the role of father?

good question MCL
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    Do you have sex while you are dating? if you are, what would u do in the event that bc fail?

ummmm what you trying to say here below...didn't you just say that, you were faced with that problem already...and you are not married....well you said you chose the latter...you "lost him" and got rid of the baby...how tragic
    1) I never have relations with a man I cannot see myself married to and who has never committed to the idea of marrying me;

2) While I have never faced an event in which contraceptives had failed me, if I were to get pregnant, marriage is to follow. No questions asked.

more excellent questions guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    However what if the man decides he is not ready to be married.... what if you do get married but he's miserable because he wasn't ready and he was just trying to do the right thing but his heart is not in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post

So wait nuh...what if the guy does a complete 180 degrees and doesnt want to marry you?

hmmmmmm well since you are still UNMARRIED...and that "take that as you will" seems kinda sketchy..but i guess "classy" ladies such as yourself would never directly reveal such intimate details about yourself on a public forum
    If I'm not good enough to be his wife then I'm not good enough to be the mother of his child. I won't be having his child. Take that as you will.

more great questions
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    So you are willing to get married(if HE chooses to marry u because the ball will now be in his court since you are the one that wants to 'dignify' the pregnancy) if you got preggos aka put the carriage in front the horse but not insure that before u open your legs? And you want to come on imix to 'preach' to black women

FYI-just because he marries you doesn't mean he will treat you right 2,5,7 years down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    Ok scenario...you are dating a guy who said he wants to be your husband.

You get pregnant before getting married...but all of a sudden he wants to leave you for whatever reason.

What do you do?

so is it safe to assume, based on the answer below and the bolded first quote, and being that you are not married...that well....you see where i am going with this
    LOL. What are you saying. Let's clarify, shall we:

1. I personally refuse to have a child out of wedlock (ie. I am not going to birth a child before being a Mrs.)

2. In the even I were to get pregnant while unmarried (highly unlikely given the precautionary steps I currently take in my life) the man I am with won't even question my desire to marry. He will already know the proper thing to do in such an event: get married.

3. I do not sleep with men who are not marriage-minded and who haven't already express such desires to marry me from the jump. If I lay down with him we both know the risks involve and are prepared to be parents should I become impregnated.

It's really that simple. I just don't waste my time or open my legs to men who haven't the slightest desire to "put a ring on it".

You teach a man how to treat you.

LOL. You're going off on a tangent here and speaking on things that are irrelevant to the discussion.
    He has to try a little bit harder than that. He needs to back his words with actions. Often times a guy who is serious about marriage will ask your parents for your hand in marriage, take you ring shopping, already have a condo or home in place, etc. I do not solely rely on words but his actions.

I believe I am repeating myself when I say I won't be having a child outside marriage.

now we getting somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Audree View Post
    Coily

How bout dat GT man you did deh wid de other day,

How did that work out?

did he want to marry you or just make you a baby mother?
    He wanted to marry and still does.
    so did you set the date yet? cause it seemed all gravy with him,

or are you not satisfied?
    No one relationship is perfect. I'm not going to get into much detail as to where him and I stand but if we were to jump the broom there are certain things that need sorting out before that is done, mostly on his end.

And that's all I'm going to say on that.
    LOL.

It's so unfortunate that others are quick to assume something MUST be wrong with my life and my relationships for me to dare suggest that more black women demand more for themselves and the men they choose.

Moreover, its assumed that NOT getting pregnant is some difficult feat. No its not. Even if you are sexually active we live in a modern society where you can take effective steps to avoid pregnancy. But hey, what do I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post

*guffaw*

see how much ABORTION she will ADMIT to having...cause i bet you is quite a FEW....
    Not one, and I can back that up if you wish.

Anyway, I was trying to encourage you to lose some weight but you immediately see it as "catty". LOL. Like having children out of wedlock, black women also have issues with obesity. Perhaps this would be my next thread upon my return and hopefully you'll get to respond seeing how it actually applies to you, unlike this thread.

Have a good one, Nikki. :)

so now, you have a man that wants to marry you, but you still not married based on things that need to sort out...you insist that you are not going to have a baby for someone that you are not married so in the meantime while you sort out your things, and you and him a fukk pon a regular basis, it is safe to assume that you pop the morning after pill like tic tacs, since you never had an abortion but you were faced with the dilemma previously

or perhaps you have a lifetime supply of Cytotec
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits

I cant manage all dat copy and paste nah

but yes I, what a ting

Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits

I cant manage all dat copy and paste nah

but yes I, what a ting

multi-quote can be your best friend lol
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    damn thats too much

Taj
    Credits
    i thought we were on the tail end of this

nevertheless impressive work gumshoe
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits

Credits

Credits
    ummmm what you trying to say here below...didn't you just say that, you were faced with that problem already...and you are not married....well you said you chose the latter...you "lost him" and got rid of the baby...how tragic
    LOL at the latter ASSUMPTION.

Let's clarify:

I dated a man who wanted to have a baby before marriage and relayed it was his way or the highway. I chose the highway. I never got pregnant for any man let alone aborted a child.

so now, you have a man that wants to marry you, but you still not married based on things that need to sort out...you insist that you are not going to have a baby for someone that you are not married so in the meantime while you sort out your things, and you and him a fukk pon a regular basis it is safe to assume that you pop the morning after pill like tic tacs, since you never had an abortion but you were faced with the dilemma previously.
    Hilarious for days.

FYI, the morning after pill cannot work if you're already pregnant. Only the abortion pill can do that.

And I'll go a step further and say that I use neither the morning after pill or abortion pill as my form of contraception. Like I stated earlier, I have 0% percent chance of getting pregnant because the contraception I curently use halts any ovulation from occuring.

Now if only you coud make such similar efforts to lose weight...or better yet, attend to your husband. For a married woman you seem to be spending most of your days on IMIX.

I am SO not entertaining your banter and ASSumptions any further.

T-MAKAA
    lol

Credits
    dash way belly

big tune

Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    Attachment 62533

LOL @ de ad in de thread....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    LOL at the latter ASSUMPTION.

Let's clarify:

I dated a man who wanted to have a baby before marriage and relayed it was his way or the highway. I chose the highway. I never got pregnant for any man let alone aborted a child.

Hilarious for days.

FYI, the morning after pill cannot work if you're already pregnant. Only the abortion pill can do that.

And I'll go a step further and say that I use neither the morning after pill or abortion pill as my form of contraception. Like I stated earlier, I have 0% percent chance of getting pregnant because the contraception I curently use halts any ovulation from occuring.

Now if only you coud make such similar efforts to lose weight...or better yet, attend to your husband. For a married woman you seem to be spending most of your days on IMIX.

I am SO not entertaining your banter and ASSumptions any further.
    lol....mmm hmmmm sure....well maybe if you did your research you would be clear on all that...as someone who is studying law...research should be second nature to you...but obviously it isn't

T-MAKAA
    Thats all u got?

o mannn

Credits
    lol....mmm hmmmm sure....well maybe if you did your research you would be clear on all that...as someone who is studying law...research should be second nature to you...but obviously it isn't
    As someone who is always on here minding other people's business I'm surprised you cannot read. I never said I was a lawyer or graduated with a law degree. I said I was an analyst with intent to study law next year.

Take care.

Credits
    Bwdmc....Nikki you took me off ignore?

Lawd your cheap...9 credits is all it took. Smh.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast