Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Some girl I know is 12 and has classmate that pregnant

  1. #1
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656

    Some girl I know is 12 and has classmate that pregnant

    One classmate is pregnant, big belly starting to show, and she has been sexually active for 'a long time'...what dat really mean?

    Other classmates are sexually active...

    Suburbs of Florida....she's the only black girl in the school...just an fyi...what happens in public schools happens in private...( most of us know that already though )

    whah relly goin on?

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961

  3. #3
    Registered User RotiKing2004eva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    13,140
    Credits
    1,598,656
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    what you wanna see pics for? what kinda nonsense is that?

  4. #4
    Registered User Red Pole's Avatar Red Pole is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    9,472
    Credits
    1,591,854
    I remember when I was in the 7th grade there was a girl in my class that was pregnant and she kept coming to class until she had the baby.

  5. #5
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    what you wanna see pics for? what kinda nonsense is that?
    Looks like he may end up as a RSO if he dont watch it!

  6. #6
    sexynorass Troubleandensome's Avatar Troubleandensome is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    in the Bs
    Posts
    5,038
    Credits
    1,014,276

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    One classmate is pregnant, big belly starting to show, and she has been sexually active for 'a long time'...what dat really mean?

    Other classmates are sexually active...

    Suburbs of Florida....she's the only black girl in the school...just an fyi...what happens in public schools happens in private...( most of us know that already though )

    whah relly goin on?
    that jus tells me her parents not doing there job and hav not been doin' it for awhile
    doh moke jake

  7. #7
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    when i was in 6th grade there was a girl pregnant with twins at 12 (she had just turned 12) and the father was 19. even at 12, i

    d-jock:

  8. #8
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    hu

  9. #9
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    what you wanna see pics for? what kinda nonsense is that?
    dont you realize im bored with all the NYC mixers staying home?

  10. #10
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    when i was in 6th grade there was a girl pregnant with twins at 12 (she had just turned 12) and the father was 19. even at 12, i

    d-jock:
    her father had her @ 7?? c'mon now.

  11. #11
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    her father had her @ 7?? c'mon now.
    NO. the father of the twins was 19 and the mother was 12.

    hooked on phonics worked for me.

  12. #12
    Moi
    well, what can i say Moi's Avatar Moi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    stupessss
    Posts
    2,758
    Credits
    171,595,792
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    her father had her @ 7?? c'mon now.

    i see ure glasses not workin right today.

    lol

  13. #13
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    NO. the father of the twins was 19 and the mother was 12.

    hooked on phonics worked for me.
    well homie, yuh din specify!!! sound like it was a cycle.

  14. #14
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shabine
    i see ure glasses not workin right today.

    lol
    shush woman.

  15. #15
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    well homie, yuh din specify!!! sound like it was a cycle.
    if that makes you feel better, sharkie. *pats sharkie on the back*




Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •