Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Some ah y'all real outta reason!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    ok, suppose your childs mother said that she didnt have the money to buy her own ticket. what would you do....would you let your child miss the show or would you buy the mother a ticket also? why dont YOU take her to the show if your concern is with the mothers free ride?

suppose your childs mother could only afford the nose bleed seats but you could afford the vip back stage access tickets....what would you do then?
    that rule is facked up. what the rule is saying is that if the father is poor or barely making it by then we are gonna fack him royally by making him pay 17% even if that means that his lifestyle will be severely affected. for the folks making over 80k....lets not take too much from them because it will end up being too much money. I wonder who came up with that rule!

Your Legislators....who don't drive, so they don't worry about how high insurance rates & paking tickets are etc. etc.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    that rule is facked up. what the rule is saying is that if the father is poor or barely making it by then we are gonna fack him royally by making him pay 17% even if that means that his lifestyle will be severely affected. for the folks making over 80k....lets not take too much from them because it will end up being too much money. I wonder who came up with that rule!
    that is why you gotta be rich fack the poor

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    Your Legislators....who don't drive, so they don't worry about how high insurance rates & paking tickets are etc. etc.
    so...you never answered part 1. what ya gonna do about the show tickets?

Credits

Sorry, fackin' thunderstorms...lost my post, here it is..

ok, suppose your childs mother said that she didnt have the money to buy her own ticket. what would you do....would you let your child miss the show or would you buy the mother a ticket also?

I would tell her, I pay for you..but when it comes the next activity she would have to make it up then, I'm not in this alone.

why dont YOU take her to the show if your concern is with the mothers free ride?I live Long Distance 3+ hrs away, so it was'nt option for that event.

suppose your childs mother could only afford the nose bleed seats but you could afford the vip back stage access tickets....what would you do then?
    I would make up the difference, of what was left that she could'nt contribute...but that was'nt that case here, she did'nt want to contribute anything.

But do you think it was fair...It was 'n't i don't have the money issue..thats why i'm asking you, it was a "Why should i pay at all?"

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    The rule makes complete sense. I doh know what you smoking. So Bill Gates son needs a Billion dollars to take care of his needs before he is 18? No rude boy... after a certain amount it becomes over kill as was said before and the money no longer goes to the child who can't possibly consume those amounts, but instead to some greedy adult who can.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    The rule makes complete sense. I doh know what you smoking. So Bill Gates son needs a Billion dollars to take care of his needs before he is 18? No rude boy... after a certain amount it becomes over kill as was said before and the money no longer goes to the child who can't possibly consume those amounts, but instead to some greedy adult who can.
    for once we agree
    the price of things are not relative to the amount one makes
    So why is the support after a certain level?

pampers or school tuition are the same price no matter how much one makes

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    for once we agree
    the price of things are not relative to the amount one makes
    So why is the support after a certain level?

pampers or school tuition are the same price no matter how much one makes
    Exactly. In addition to that a 10 year old cyah appreciate the difference between a Mercedes and Bentley, or a $25,000 apartment vs a $5000 apartment... the only person who can appreciate that is the caretaker.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Exactly. In addition to that a 10 year old cyah appreciate the difference between a Mercedes and Bentley, or a $25,000 apartment vs a $5000 apartment... the only person who can appreciate that is the caretaker.
    right
    it seems like people here are trying to use the "child support" as a way to "stick it to the man" or some form of strange alimony

thats not what its all about
    its about supporting the kid

Credits
    The simplest solution would be for 50 to kill the child

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    The simplest solution would be for 50 to kill the child
    i am sure he is in conference with OJ as we speak

Credits
    i am sure he is in conference with OJ as we speak
    Lol

CocoErotika
    oh please. the only reason people mad is because these are ghetto black folks and some of you hate to see this girl get money for nothing because you feel more deserving than her

if these were white female celebrities you wouldnt even care. white beyotches get $$$$ for nothing all the time. so go head Shaniqua why shouldnt you get it.

hypocrites

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    oh please. the only reason people mad is because these are ghetto black folks and some of you hate to see this girl get money for nothing because you feel more deserving than her

if these were white female celebrities you wouldnt even care. white beyotches get $$$$ for nothing all the time. so go head Shaniqua why shouldnt you get it.

hypocrites

You are such a damn Liar...

CocoErotika
    right
    it seems like people here are trying to use the "child support" as a way to "stick it to the man" or some form of strange alimony
    the purpose of alimony and child support is the same thing....SUPPORT. it has nothing to do with sticking it to the man. you are entitled so if a chick wanna go for it then she can

thats not what its all about
    its about supporting the kid
    I refuse to force my beliefs and what I would do on somebody else. there are celebrities who are both rich and famous and still ask for both alimony and child support. are they golddiggers too when they have their own money

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    You are such a damn Liar...
    to answer your previous question...HELL NO ITS NOT FAIR! but a so it go. ultimately the man will always have to pay as long as the woman cries poor. if you had 50 cents money would you have a problem paying the 25k?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast