So i was walking from the train station last night to go to a graduation party with my sister and her friends. so we came up to a building that was under construction.....we had to walk across this wooden board.....so everybody walks over....but it just had to be me that had to step on a damn nail!!!!.....the shit went right through my shoe and into my foot!!....so i went to the hospital today i got a tetenus shot and some antibiotics.....
i called my mom cuz she's visiting some friends is san francisco.....and the friend said to rub some soft candle on it.
now the area is a little swollen and hurts like HELL!!!!
my question is, what will the soft candle do to help it?