Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soft Candle......?

Credits

Soft Candle......?

So i was walking from the train station last night to go to a graduation party with my sister and her friends. so we came up to a building that was under construction.....we had to walk across this wooden board.....so everybody walks over....but it just had to be me that had to step on a damn nail!!!!.....the shit went right through my shoe and into my foot!!....so i went to the hospital today i got a tetenus shot and some antibiotics.....
    i called my mom cuz she's visiting some friends is san francisco.....and the friend said to rub some soft candle on it.

now the area is a little swollen and hurts like HELL!!!!

my question is, what will the soft candle do to help it?
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83
    So i was walking from the train station last night to go to a graduation party with my sister and her friends. so we came up to a building that was under construction.....we had to walk across this wooden board.....so everybody walks over....but it just had to be me that had to step on a damn nail!!!!.....the shit went right through my shoe and into my foot!!....so i went to the hospital today i got a tetenus shot and some antibiotics.....
    i called my mom cuz she's visiting some friends is san francisco.....and the friend said to rub some soft candle on it.

I dont know??................did that nail hurt u bad?
    I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failurewhich is:
    Try to please everybody Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    I don't know for sure but I think it helps with inflammation and stuff like that

vincy_socababy
    i think it's made with parafin wax , what it will do i not sure. you know bush remedy already

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    I dont know??................did that nail hurt u bad?
    yes it hurts alot!!....i actually cried a little bit cuz i thought they would have to chop off my leg
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy
    I don't know for sure but I think it helps with inflammation and stuff like that
    oh ok...thanx

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    i think it's made with parafin wax , what it will do i not sure. you know bush remedy already
    ummhmmm....i don't believe it will work though.

Credits
    My granny say soft candle is used to take pus and the nasty stuff out (if there is any). It helps a bit with inflammation too.

Blu
    Credits

I think you should go ahead and use the soft candle....I believe it helps reduce swelling and helps ease the pain from all the pus (dead white blood cells) accumulated around the wound. I'm not sure what soft candle is really for but heck.... my grand mother used to rub me down with that for every malady and it always worked. You can heat it a little before you apply it.

Juksan Stabbs

I had that shit happen to me when i was younger but the nail passed right between my toes....needless to say i've been a believer in geezuscryst eversince!!! No Boost!!

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    Yea that happen to me when i was younger the nail went straight thru my foot!
    All granny did was take it out i think she pour some concoction on it an put soft candle an it heal.

Credits
    readin dis post it jus hit mih...

GRANNIES ARE DA BESS!

i knew my granny was de best but it seems like allyuh granny did learn a few tings from ym granny too ah wha...

Credits
    yeah that's what my cousin was saying....that if my grandmother was in new york now.....she woulda done make something since the night it happened.

Credits

if they mean candle grease as we call it in barbados... your to heat the soft candle place it over the swollen area and cover it with bandad. what ever is inside the swollen area will come to the surface and should help with the swelling of your foot an easy the pain... BTW you will feel like something is being pull from inside your foot, if thats the case it is working...
    that's what i understand as soft candle
    Last edited by Buhbayduss; 05-31-2005 at 11:42 AM.
    Only shades of colour that are seen on IMIX, BLACK, WHITE & GREY. The beauty of all things are transform into those colours... Winter very LONG, spring, summer fall very SHORT.

Credits
    it just works i don't know why though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast