Thread: Sodomy hazing popular in American high schools- WTH???

Credits

Sodomy hazing popular in American high schools- WTH???

Sodomy hazing leaves victim, 13, as outcast

NORWOOD, Colo. — At the state high-school wrestling tournament in Denver last year, three upperclassmen cornered a 13-year-old boy on an empty school bus, bound him with duct tape and sodomized him with a pencil.

Among them, boys were raped with a broken flagpole outside Los Angeles; a metal concrete-reinforcing bar in Fontana, Calif.; a jump-rope handle in Greenfield, Iowa; and a water bottle in Hardin, Mo., according to court rulings and prosecutors.

At New York’s elite Bronx High School of Science, three teenage track-team members were arrested after a freshman teammate alleged they repeatedly hazed him between December and February, including holding the boy down and sodomizing him with their fingers. They pleaded not guilty in New York state criminal court in the Bronx, according to Melvin Hernandez, a spokesman for the Bronx District Attorney’s office. A lawyer for one of the boys was unavailable for comment; the other two declined to comment.

Credits
    When I was in HS, I used to hear about some crazy disgustin shit that went on during football camp...

I used to be like how can yall even bring yourself to do shit like that to another dude
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    hmm no good
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    lol...that's some TYPICAL white boy shit.....

those cops did it to Abner Louima with the plunger....that's how they choose to humiliate a man, by taking away their manhood....if it was a woman, the way to humiliate her is to force her to suck your dikk
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    i never heard of hazing until i moved down south...crazy...only thing we had was freshman friday