Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: socaboy, seriously

  1. #1
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

    socaboy, seriously

    can i put the shox in the washing machine? i havent even cleaned the white pair yet, i dont wanna open the washing machine door an jus see 2 piece ah rubber.

  2. #2
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    can i put the shox in the washing machine? i havent even cleaned the white pair yet, i dont wanna open the washing machine door an jus see 2 piece ah rubber.
    Well I've done it several times, nothing happen to them...which reminds me, I still ain't wash them since J'ouvert!

  3. #3
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaboy
    Well I've done it several times, nothing happen to them...which reminds me, I still ain't wash them since J'ouvert!
    stupes, my pink pair aint wash since notting hill carnival... now if they mash up mister, we will have words. btw...any specific wash?

  4. #4
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    stupes, my pink pair aint wash since notting hill carnival... now if they mash up mister, we will have words. btw...any specific wash?
    I safe...it'll be another 2 years before you make it back here! Just put it in the machine regular, but wash them alone, doh play yuh puttin panties to wash one time and ting!

  5. #5
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Socaboy
    I safe...it'll be another 2 years before you make it back here! Just put it in the machine regular, but wash them alone, doh play yuh puttin panties to wash one time and ting!
    lol ok cool.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •