Socaboy...

why are u so vex?

Pres Bush made u upset?

Credits

Re: Socaboy...

Originally posted by trinibaje
    why are u so vex?

Pres Bush made u upset?

Yeah, I can't stand the man...his "State Of The Union" address didn't offer any resolution to the important topics this country faces, but yet he spent 30 mins. talking crap about Iraq, and has yet to present any facts or proof of his statements.

Credits

Re: Re: Socaboy...

Originally posted by Socaboy
    Yeah, I can't stand the man...his "State Of The Union" address didn't offer any resolution to the important topics this country faces, but yet he spent 30 mins. talking crap about Iraq, and has yet to present any facts or proof of his statements.

Did you not hear that Saddam has lots of nukes, that can zap us all??? arn't you scared???

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Socaboy...

Did you not hear that Saddam has lots of nukes, that can zap us all??? arn't you scared???

Yeah, I hear it everyday on news that is controlled by the same government that presented the "State Of The Union". My problem with that is, where's the hard evidence? They want to go to war with this country, risk tens of thousands of lives on simply the BELIEF, and not the FACT that this country is armed. If they are armed, then so what? Isn't this country armed? What would give the US the right over any other country?

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Socaboy...

Originally posted by Socaboy
    Yeah, I hear it everyday on news that is controlled by the same government that presented the "State Of The Union". My problem with that is, where's the hard evidence? They want to go to war with this country, risk tens of thousands of lives on simply the BELIEF, and not the FACT that this country is armed. If they are armed, then so what? Isn't this country armed? What would give the US the right over any other country?

Hummmmm i think you and my Nana read the same books.. she raised the same arguments....

Let me ask you this, do you think Saddam is helping Al Queda

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Socaboy...

Hummmmm i think you and my Nana read the same books.. she raised the same arguments....

Let me ask you this, do you think Saddam is helping Al Queda

Not sure if I believe he is or not. I do believe there are a lot of American citizens helping them though. I also don't believe that Al Queda is our true threat though. If you noticed, the focus ever so smoothly shifted from fighting terrorism to removing Saddam Hussein from government. Since when did he become a threat again? Why is there more focus on dissarming a country we're not sure even posesses anything, then on a known communist country (North Korea) that has done everything but directly threaten a country?