Thread: Socababy & I have an announcement too

MrBlackRock

Socababy & I have an announcement too

we getting hitched and soca junkie is mistress aka bridesmaid

any slackness you can report to Socajunkie cause dah is wuh de mistress does handle any cute shite goes to socababy.. i got a tuxedo fitting so i am off ... and if ya cyan afford a gift bring some pork it will be acceptable

disclaimer: i hope they both dump me so i can get in to something new. soca junkie get way cause she teef my proper pork detector

Credits

Re: Socababy & I have an announcement too

Originally posted by MrBlackRock

any slackness you can report to Socajunkie cause dah is wuh de mistress does handle any cute shite goes to socababy.. i got a tuxedo fitting so i am off ... and if ya cyan afford a gift bring some pork it will be acceptable

disclaimer: i hope they both dump me so i can get in to something new. soca junkie get way cause she teef my proper pork detector
    ok then you dumped!!! how yuh go tell everybody bout we (when i specifically told you to wait till d meet-n-greet), then say yuh hope i dump yuh. well fine nah, babye!!! it was fun while it lasted:freak

Credits

Re: Socababy & I have an announcement too

Originally posted by MrBlackRock

how i get involved in all yuh twisted behavior??
    only way i a part of this is if the bridesmaid dress is nice....but seein how yuh is dumped by yuh bride already look like de whole thing off anyways...:p

Credits

Re: Re: Socababy & I have an announcement too

Originally posted by soca junkie

how i get involved in all yuh twisted behavior??
    only way i a part of this is if the bridesmaid dress is nice....but seein how yuh is dumped by yuh bride already look like de whole thing off anyways...:p
    Junkie, bridesmaid's dress on point, so doh worry bout that. But as you can see, MBR get the ax...but doh fret, ah getting married to someone else on Imix, we go link then.

and we behavior is not twisted...think of it as unique

MrBlackRock

Re: Re: Socababy & I have an announcement too

Originally posted by socababy
    ok then you dumped!!! how yuh go tell everybody bout we (when i specifically told you to wait till d meet-n-greet), then say yuh hope i dump yuh. well fine nah, babye!!! it was fun while it lasted:freak
    Ok i just asked u to dump me so i can test my game in getting u back... please baby baby baby baby please... come back to de kingdom where de grass is green and de pork is proper and de servant gyals wear mini's and does wukkup bad while dey cooking de macaroni pie.. i am bearing gifts and all.

*passes soca baby proper pork manual*

tek dat

*pushes play on de radio*

*hypadogg comes on*

*socababy smiles*

*runs off to the top of a mountain and yells like rocky*

*runs back down to socablackrock mansion*

*puts soca baby to sleep*

*creeps to meet soca junkie*

yeah de bridesmaid dresses are good, back out and all