Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soca Warrior Supporters!! Listen Up!!!

Credits

Soca Warrior Supporters!! Listen Up!!!

As you know, Trinidad will be playing our former mother country, England, tomorrow in the World Cup. The Soca Warriors will be representing the twin isles of Trinidad and Tobago as well as the rest of the Caribbean.

With that said, there are some rules that we all should abide by so that we can show our TOTAL support for the team:

1. Wear a RED shirt.
    If you don't have one by now ( which btw is absolutely absurd to me), ladies, wear a white shirt with some red accessories or with a red design on it. My mother firmly believes in not wearing black, is not like we mourning for the team! men, same, if you have no red, wear a white shirt with a red hat or something.

2. Wear a RED panty and bra or jockeyshorts.
    Not like anyone at work will be seeing your underwear (unless you get down like that at work, holla!), but at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that the things nearest to your most treasured private parts are in honor of your Soca Warriors.

3. Eat some RED food.
    Organize a buffalo wings or red nachos for lunch.
    If you are trying to stick to a healthy diet, eat a tomato salad!

4. If you are having sex before the game, by Lifestyles condoms in the RED box.

5. If your sugar daddy coming to pick you up, tell him, "Daddy, drive de RED car today nah!"

More to come later....

Credits

Credits
    Should the ladies enduce the RED time of the month?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by brownskintrini
    As you know, Trinidad will be playing our former mother country, England, tomorrow in the World Cup. The Soca Warriors will be representing the twin isles of Trinidad and Tobago as well as the rest of the Caribbean.

With that said, there are some rules that we all should abide by so that we can show our TOTAL support for the team:

1. Wear a RED shirt.
    If you don't have one by now ( which btw is absolutely absurd to me), ladies, wear a white shirt with some red accessories or with a red design on it. My mother firmly believes in not wearing black, is not like we mourning for the team! men, same, if you have no red, wear a white shirt with a red hat or something.

Not like anyone at work will be seeing your underwear (unless you get down like that at work, holla!), but at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that the things nearest to your most treasured private parts are in honor of your Soca Warriors.

3. Eat some RED food.

5. If your sugar daddy coming to pick you up, tell him, "Daddy, drive de RED car today nah!"

More to come later....
    LMAO
    Especially at using red rubbers, when I first read "If you are having sex before the game" I thought oh geeeeeeeed no what you gonna say?!?!?!?!?!?!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    silly!!!

Credits

NAh, that type of RED is never good....lol

Credits

Credits

1. Wear a RED shirt.

3. Eat some RED food.

More to come later....
    U just had was to put the condom part eh?

Hear nah, I did done plan to wear meh red black and white shirt tomorrow And doh ask for every Trinidad reppin accessory I have! My car (Lady Blue) always had Trini kerchiefs on the front seats, and a shak-shak and boxing gloves (Trini ones) in the rearview... so she more than ready! Yuh tink is joke?

Credits
    6. TYPE IN RED!!!

Credits

Credits
    Does this mean I am expected to drink Vodka and RED Cranberry Juice, Sorrel Shandy, Fruit Punch spiked with RED rum or Vodka...

Kiz
    Credits

Credits

1. Wear a RED shirt.

3. Eat some RED food.

More to come later....

You said it... I supporting all the way..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by montREALady
    U just had was to put the condom part eh?

Come on, yuh know me!!!
    That is of most importance!!!...lol

LSK
    Credits

3. Eat some RED food.

More to come later....
    And people say me and meh crew was crazy cause all our drinks and food had to be red last Saturday for the Sweden game: sorrel shandy, big red soda, remy martin RED... Moet with RED sorrel shandy mix in (yes, this was my drink and it was drinking fine thank you!), buffalo wings, red mango, red and white shrimp chips... We even run ah girl out de house when she come with ah yellow ginger shandy (WTF...she would ah jinx we); doh laugh... ent we boys play good.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast