Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: soca songs going farther than some of yall think

  1. #1
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717

    soca songs going farther than some of yall think

    denise belfon song - work

    was used to mash up a rave
    i never would have expected to see that

    it may have been the dance remix or it may have been a live remix.. not exactly sure.. ill let yall know later
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    stay off dat E son!

  3. #3
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    stay off dat E son!
    nah its the only way i can keep up with the ravers

    and them caribbean wimmen who does be winin in front of meh
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  4. #4
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    denise belfon song - work

    was used to mash up a rave
    i never would have expected to see that

    it may have been the dance remix or it may have been a live remix.. not exactly sure.. ill let yall know later
    yeah I heard it got some play in Europe. I didn't even know there was a video to it until last year Too bad the whole riddim only have 3 worthwhile tunes.

  5. #5
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy
    yeah I heard it got some play in Europe. I didn't even know there was a video to it until last year Too bad the whole riddim only have 3 worthwhile tunes.
    well it was a local riddim back when they were producing wax for soca and ting.... so most of the artists yuh heard on it ent too big.


    but im sure you like the alison dontcha
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  6. #6
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    well it was a local riddim back when they were producing wax for soca and ting.... so most of the artists yuh heard on it ent too big.


    but im sure you like the alison dontcha
    up until the part where Blood come in. But I like the other one a lot...so if a man come & test ya. Den Come. I forget who sing it, but the cd in my case.

  7. #7
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy
    up until the part where Blood come in. But I like the other one a lot...so if a man come & test ya. Den Come. I forget who sing it, but the cd in my case.
    silhouette
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  8. #8
    Registered User lovemehsoca's Avatar lovemehsoca is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    212
    Credits
    1,051,181

    When They Get A Category In The Grammy's

    When Soca Is In The American Music Awards And In The Grammy's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,according To Iwer,

    Then We Know We Reach

    One Love Son

  9. #9
    Registered User BajanFyah83 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    !
    Posts
    3,101
    Credits
    1,056,361
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemehsoca
    When Soca Is In The American Music Awards And In The Grammy's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,according To Iwer,

    Then We Know We Reach

    One Love Son
    I think you need to stop writing in all caps or learn that every word in a sentence doh start wit capital letter

  10. #10
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    silhouette
    Yeah..thanks. Denise was my fav though

  11. #11
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy
    Yeah..thanks. Denise was my fav though
    mine 2
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  12. #12
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    you are soooooooo right!.......like 3 years ago my boyfriend and I went to this african club in the city and they had some kind of world music dj (white dude from london) there playing all sorts of fly stuff and Work was one of the songs......i got so excited and asked him to play it again...it's a dance version. i downloaded it on limewire. that and the dance version of bob marley's, "sun is shining".

  13. #13
    Banned saveoursoca is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    flatbush
    Posts
    7,513
    Credits
    25,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    you are soooooooo right!.......like 3 years ago my boyfriend and I went to this african club in the city and they had some kind of world music dj (white dude from london) there playing all sorts of fly stuff and Work was one of the songs......i got so excited and asked him to play it again...it's a dance version. i downloaded it on limewire. that and the dance version of bob marley's, "sun is shining".
    I aint know what funnier u in a african clubwith a white dude as the Dj or u saying u have a boyfriend
    U get me good earlier Ah just comming back LOL

  14. #14
    Banned saveoursoca is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    flatbush
    Posts
    7,513
    Credits
    25,986
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    I think you need to stop writing in all caps or learn that every word in a sentence doh start wit capital letter
    wow where dat come out boss

  15. #15
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    I aint know what funnier u in a african clubwith a white dude as the Dj or u saying u have a boyfriend
    U get me good earlier Ah just comming back LOL
    what's funnier is dat all dis happen in yuh ass. yuh foo foo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •