Thread: So an update on the co-workers here....

Credits

So an update on the co-workers here....

De catering manager stop talking to me She convinced another manager to complain to the big boss about her assistant on Friday, but nothing came of it. This chick is acting real childish for such a grown arse woman.

I hope she know I doh give a rat's behind if she speaks to me or not, cuz I didn't come here looking for friends, esp. psycho ones at that.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    De catering manager stop talking to me She convinced another manager to complain to the big boss about her assistant on Friday, but nothing came of it. This chick is acting real childish for such a grown arse woman.

I hope she know I doh give a rat's behind if she speaks to me or not, cuz I didn't come here looking for friends, esp. psycho ones at that.

LIKE SHE WAH MEH COME AND GET ON FUKKIN STUPID FUH SHE OR WHA??? SHE WAH TOO MUAY THAI KICK UP OR WHA?? Ok Bye!!!

Credits
    oK i'M BACK.....Why d heffa not speakin to you now ground thunder?/ y u ent gimme dis yesterday??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    oK i'M BACK.....Why d heffa not speakin to you now ground thunder?/ y u ent gimme dis yesterday??
    Ah tired tell yuh stop calling meh ground thunder

But I dunno, ever since i told her I'll collect the money with her Assistant she lock me off oui She dunno how I does lock off people normal, normal and doh think twice about it. Let her stay dey and marinate in her hate for other people...is her ass that'll get wrinkled quickly...i trying to stay young and sexy for as long as possible i'll give yuh de story when I talk to you later.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits

how bout a mouse's behind, since you seem to have them laying around

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DUTTY{HD} View Post
    how bout a mouse's behind, since you seem to have them laying around
    yuh see why sometimes yuh cant tell kneegrows something...that was a good one though

Credits
    Ah tired tell yuh stop calling meh ground thunder

But I dunno, ever since i told her I'll collect the money with her Assistant she lock me off oui She dunno how I does lock off people normal, normal and doh think twice about it. Let her stay dey and marinate in her hate for other people...is her ass that'll get wrinkled quickly...i trying to stay young and sexy for as long as possible i'll give yuh de story when I talk to you later.
    See allyuh does close door on opportunity face..shoulda keep dah mouse yesterday.....and put it in a brown bag fi she!! On she desk!!

yuh see why sometimes yuh cant tell kneegrows something...that was a good one though

Taj
    Credits

cuz u tlk to the chick she vex????

And she is a manager aint she sposed to have interpersonal skills
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    cuz u tlk to the chick she vex????

And she is a manager aint she sposed to have interpersonal skills
    Because I talk to her assistant she vex lol. She makes it her business to turn anyone who will listen to her rantings against the poor guy. I mean at times he plays around eh, but he still gets his job done...she b!tches about how he always facks up his work, he this...he that...he's the next. She never speaks about when she facks up though. I've completely locked her off though, not like i had a choice, since she stopped talking to me But I have no time for this BS, I came here to do a job and i'm not about to get caught up in this crazy heffa's issues. She'll eventually dig herself a hole she can't get out of.

Credits
    Because I talk to her assistant she vex lol. She makes it her business to turn anyone who will listen to her rantings against the poor guy. I mean at times he plays around eh, but he still gets his job done...she b!tches about how he always facks up his work, he this...he that...he's the next. She never speaks about when she facks up though. I've completely locked her off though, not like i had a choice, since she stopped talking to me But I have no time for this BS, I came here to do a job and i'm not about to get caught up in this crazy heffa's issues. She'll eventually dig herself a hole she can't get out of.
    Nooo!! She'll beat yuh lil ass!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Nooo!! She'll beat yuh lil ass!!!
    Oh please, if she know what good for her she'll leave me alone. Or else she'll find herself at another Unit just like her friend Mar...

Credits
    Oh please, if she know what good for her she'll leave me alone. Or else she'll find herself at another Unit just like her friend Mar...
    Isaac is yuh cousin ...lmao....hahahahah...**SCREAMS** Aye gyal call me Lata..Ah gone.... Off to d gym dred...and hear nah....meh padnah passin lata..... Chucky!!